Good luck to you guys...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by RedElephants, Mar 28, 2006.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

If our guys do come back next year I wonder if all the news media will still consider it a down year for the SEC.

Did you hear ESPN playing up the ACC Womens because they got 3 teams in the final 4 . Oh yeah and that other team make up the final 4.

It would do some good to have an SEC team win the NC this year in both Men and Women.

I agree that they should come back for at least another year. They are good college players right now but that doesnt always equate to making it in the NBA. I think what Larry Brown has done by commenting on a college player that has not announced for the NBA draft is wrong.

If i am a college coach nobody from that team gets any co-operation from me as a coach to get an in with the player. The NBA is going to ruin college BB if it keeps tampering with players too young to make it and they throw away their chance at an education.

2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Going to??? Haven't they already done their damage? I think things might actually be getting better because of the influx of international players.

Big Baby is going to have a tough time in the NBA if he goes now or later; he will still be a force in the middle but taller centers will be able to go over him relatively easy. Maybe Big Baby would move to another position? He needs a guy like TT to support him with shot-blocking ability to fully utilize his defensive worth. On offense he gets a ton of shots blocked, though I do think he has a solid offensive game that could get even better.

TT is very talented, but in the NBA he won't be as much a freak as he is in college. He has much room for improvement.

3. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

I couldn't agree more. The guys are on such a "high" right now but, it worries me that if they do decide to turn pro too soon and not ready for the NBA, it would not have a happy ending. Let's just hope they have alot of support in making the right decisions and wish them the best. I'd like to see nothing but wonderful things happen for these guys because they are indeed special.

4. tigerfan82

tigerfan82 Founding Member

good luck to the lsu men's and women's basketball team:)

5. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

Ray George will never wear a crimson uni. :dis: Sucks bc that guy is really really good.

We have a few solid guards coming in next year and Cloyd should help Steele out a little bit.

What I am really excited about is the '07 class. We have 3 REALLY good commits for that class already. Remember the name Senario Hillman...If Steele stays for his senior year, you can count on Bama having the best backcourt in the SEC that year.

RTR