Good news for you Louisiana Trump voters

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 24, 2017.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

make any pretty pictures during art today at the center? keeping that helmet on? not spitting your pureed peas and carrots on the orderlies are you?

KyleK likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Just what I said NC yet you never saw anything wrong with what she or Obama did while they were in office. You try to have it both ways but come on man. I give Trump and his one note defenders shit while also pointing out you and lil Rexie as doing the same and all you got is crying that I say she's worse. Geeez

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No we didn't. I don't even remember a thread on it.

Prove it loser.

4. Tiger in NC

Like what? I mean, if you pay attention to conservative media then yes, you believe that they were the devil incarnate. Obama was never investigated for a damn thing. And don't think for a second that if there was anything under the sun to investigate Obama for then it would have happened. The last 6 years of his presidency there was a republican house and senate so what was stopping them. Further, Clinton was investigated for Benghazi which turned out to be absolutely nothing after 8 congressional investigations and prominent members of congress admitting that it was indeed a witch hunt to lower Clinton's poll numbers. She was also investigated for her e-mails. In both cases she actually cooperated with the investigations. She testified for 11 hours on national tv, the fbi investigated her with interference and determined it wasn't prosecutable. Trump hasn't cooperated at all and in doing so makes himself look more and more guilty.

No, there is no rationale in claiming that Obama or Clinton are anything like Trump. They are not. Obama and Clinton are both intellectuals, like them or not. They are both thoughtful people who don't put their foot in their mouth on an hourly basis. Trump is a disaster! I can't think of any way his presidency could be worse. Last night we learned that his son-in-law is now part of the focus of the Meuller investigation.

Quit acting like your some objective dealer in this Winston because your full of shit. Yes, you have been outspoken against Trump but then pretend like he is somehow an equivalent of Obama or Clinton when he clearly is not. It doesn't really matter what you think because history will judge them accordingly and I'll take my chances in asserting that Obama is leagues ahead of Trump.

5. Tiger in NC

Do you always leave an entire blank line between every line in your posts? Is this some lingering condition from kindergarten where you can only write with a fat pencil and a big chief tablet? Do you use the oversized crayons too? I'm not go digging through old threads because I actually have a life and better things to do. That said, it really doesn't matter because I am having too much fun watching you melt like a little bitch snowflake because your boy has his ass in so much hot water that he can't even enact his agenda. This is poetic justice because everything that you guys accused Obama and Clinton of is actually being done now by Trump. Funny enough, the whole "lock her up" thing is kinda blowing up in their faces. You can't make this shit up!

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Like WHAT?

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Says Tommy, the deaf, dumb and blind kid. Go back to playing pinball.

HalloweenRun and Winston1 like this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You won't dig because your claims are false and you are a liar.

Back to lock her up huh? There is still time. Don't worry.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hopefully, she will stroke out and die when she catches Huma in the act of giving Bill a hummer.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. Tiger in NC

No. I own a business and it keeps me as busy as I could ever want so looking up what some anonymous poster said two years ago isn't on my radar, nor will it ever be. Still time to lock her up? That investigation is over pal and as much as I know it would make your little prick rise to the occassion, it ain't happening. She was a terrible candidate and she lost but they don't lock you up for losing. All of this said, you've got to stop melting snowflake. The center will never reconvene your clinical team if you don't stop getting so emotional.