Good ole' Trev at it again.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DarkHornet, Dec 8, 2003.

1. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

His chat going on right now.

Josh (Tulsa, OK): Who do you like in the Championship: OU or LSU?

Trev Alberts: (1:37 PM ET ) I like USC to beat Michigan in the championship.

2. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

You'll love this gem as well:

john (nyc): trev, since you believe the bcs game is a farce (as do i) any chance the AP voters may rebel, and even vote michigan number one if they win? do you have a vote?

Trev Alberts: (1:19 PM ET ) I think that is a real interesting question. Very well informed question .. very intriguing. If LSU-OU is a two point game and an uninspired games that is played sloppy .. and IF Michigan were to annialate USC the way they did OSU, I wouldn't be shocked at all if AP voted Michigan No. 1. The coaches have agreed they will name the BCS title game as their champion. I have talked to coaches who say they will vote who they think is No 1. That of course could be USC. It could be the coaches who signed onto the BCS still voting USC. That is very intriguing to me.

3. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

With each passing hour, the USC lovers seem more and more like Al Gore supporters with us being the Bushies.

If LSU wins the Sugar, will they demand a recount?

4. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

LOL. I wouldn't doubt it. Surpised that isn't the case already.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

To what lengths is Trev Albert going to carry this USC marketing campaign?

It's unreal....it's unprecedented.......it's immoral

Michigan must beat USC now. I do not want to hear any controversy over the split NC. LSU #1 in both polls. That is the only way it should be, the way it WILL be!

6. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Trev is Trev, he's trying to make a living saying stupid things ... I believe he sees Corso's popularity and figures he has to act the same way.

And he is a Nebraska boy who hates OU so he will go out of his way to dog (more than normal) the BCS and the Sugar Bowl for selecting OU over USC.

I suggest everyone turn off Trev if what he says bothers you ... because we are going to get 30 days of this garbage.

7. Coonie

Coonie Founding Member

Yeah, and they can do that sugar recount one grain at a time!!:D

8. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

It is hard to believe the things taht soem ESPN commentators say..........

Espn Viewer Information
    935 Middle St
    Bristol, CT 06010-1000
    Phone: (860) 766-2236

Espn Incorporated
    935 Middle St # 2
    Bristol, CT 06010
    Phone: (860) 766-2000
    Fax: (860) 766-2213

899 Middle St
    Bristol, CT 06010-7445
    Phone: (860) 641-8800

9. tigerlaw

tigerlaw Founding Member

This crap is entirely pointless. First of all, did anyone actually see the USC-OSU game? The OSU defensive backfield looked liked the sorriest group of people ever to wear shoulder pads. Michigan's secondary is a far superior unit and will ground the USC "aerial attack". Remeber that Leinhart threw 2 int's against OSU.

On the other side of the ball Navarre and Perry make up possibly the best QB-RB tandem in the nation. USC allowed OSU to score 20. How much do you think Michigan can score?

USC will be facing the toughest offense and the toughest defense they have seen all year. They need to quit worrying about the split-NC talk and focus on Michigan if they want to even stand a chance of winning.

And if anyone actually thinks that the AP would rank Michigan #1 over LSU or Oklahoma, please step forward and speak out so that I can laugh at you.

10. ChineseBandit

ChineseBandit Founding Member

Oh yeah, a team with 2 losses wins the NC over a team with 1. That's the SMART thing to do right Trev?