Good Q&A article with Davey

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TwistedTiger, May 18, 2004.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

2. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

Be sure to vote for him also on the left side of the article!!

3. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

The best answer "there really is no compariaon."

How do you find game atmospheres in the NFL compare to "Death Valley" on a hot and humid Saturday night?
    -Bryan Callender, Cincinnati, OH

The atmosphere in college at LSU is a lot different than here. LSU is a college town and known for college football. People here are still learning and getting excited about football and it's great but there really is no comparison.

4. lsucow

lsucow Founding Member

Berlin Thunder - Rohan Davey Pic

I am living in berlin until August and was able to wathc Rohan play and meet him after the game. I was probably the only one in the stadium wearing purple in Gold. The stadium seat 60,000 but there were only like 15,000 there. (kinda like and american MLS match). Well here is a pic of me and Davey after the game on Sunday

[​IMG]

I was able to chat with him for a little while and tell him that all the LSU fans were still cheering for him back at home (and I there). He was glad to hear it.

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Whaaaaattt? Wherrrre? I see no purple and gold!!! :(

Nice pic, I am sure you enjoyed speaking with him. Rohan used to do summer work for a client of mine, a law firm, while he was in college. I remember him as being very soft-spoken and very gracious. I am sure you enjoyed the conversation.

6. lsucow

lsucow Founding Member

no purple and gold

yeah I figured that I would get that comment, because you see no purple and gold in the picture, but I had an LSU t-shirt on under the sweater and was wearing it the whole game, i swear :) - it just got cold during the end of the game (Berlin is about the same altitude as Vancover) and I put the sweater on.

And yes, Rohan was very soft-spoken and gracious. I enjoyed the conversation.
    -zog

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Time to buy u a LSU sweater my man.