Goodbye Reggie Bush......

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Jan 8, 2011.

1. tboy

tboy Founding Member

I feel for you man. Your team has just spent too much money on an over hyped, declining, oft injured, immoral, coward, who has value as a decoy! As a lifetime Saints fan I consider Bush's departure and the money it makes available to us one of the key pieces to our future success.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

ah yes, alert on my phone this morning was music to my ears. The icing on the cake is whatever we get, if anything, in return. purely lagniappe.

What did we get for trading a dude we were about to cut and attempt to re-sign?

I'll take a sack of dirt and a 4th rd pick. Thank you, Miami! Indirectly I will thank Nick Saban for gutting that franchise in the process and helping us dump this contract.

a slight reach but a reminder of just how terrible Saban was at the NFL level and cannot be overstated. One of the worst ever in fact. I still wish zach thomas would have stomped on him when given the chance.

in closing, good luck on the sidelines reginald alfred bush II--when in the game or watching.

1 person likes this.
  3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

might wanna give that crystal ball a good rub down with a pledge wipe, thinking maybe it's too foggy to give you accurate results.

1 person likes this.
  4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

The real genius is the one that started this thread.......in January.

Peace the eff out, Reggie.

5. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Bye Reggie, better bring your thong with you to South Beach. What a pu**y.

1 person likes this.
  6. tboy

tboy Founding Member

Jim Henderson's commentary on television just took a couple of good shots at Reginald as he slinks off to Miami. He mentioned that Reggie will be the "man" in Miami vs. the "invisible man" here in New Orleans. He noted that Miami likes glitz and glamor, unlike the citizens of New Orleans who favor substance. Jim also noted that he won a Heisman trophy and lost it. This is not the first time Henderson has voiced his displeasure over the self-centered Bush, but it was nice to hear.

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I wish there was more to talk about than Reggie Bush. Anyone here hear that the Saints picked up a safety in the Bush trade? How about any other FA signing rumors? How about the Pats making big moves? Bush is someone else's worry now.

8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Check out more on jonathon amaya at his website: Welcome to the Official Website for Jonathon Amaya, dood sounds like an up and coming beast.

9. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Excellent, looks like someone that might develop as a player to watch. And a safety with 4.4. speed? Wow!