google and racially offensive imagery

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by martin, Nov 25, 2009.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

certainly not if you are a chump.

i know folks that were educated in the ****tiest places imaginable, like rural china or war-torn bosnia, they comes to america and kick ass.

set low standards, get low results.

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

No one can make you get over it and you have every right not to get over if you choose. However it is damn good advice. Like I've previously stated, you can't move forward if you're still living in the past. Getting over it also doesn't mean you ever have to forget it you just have to get past it. A black person hanging on to the hate from the bad treatment of generations before him is just as harmful as the decedent of a klansman hanging on to the hatred of his previous generations. Too many use the past as an excuse to fail and an excuse to hate.

3. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

and i know people that smoke a pack a day for 50 yrs and dont get cancer.

there can be exceptional people that overcome almost anything (i suppose my using "even possible" was too strong). but are you going to fault a race because not all its members are exceptional? thats too idealistic.

no one here is calling for reparations. but american blacks had more hurdles to overcome than the norm. and the affect of those hurdles doesnt disappear when the hurdles are removed.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

i am not really faulting the black race, i am faulting the mostly white culture that allows excuses and apologizes for the slightest imagined slight. whites are condescending cowards that treat blacks like dumb babies.