Got a HUGE question?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Aug 11, 2004.

1. jpbond

jpbond Freshman

2. ElvisFan

ElvisFan Founding Member

I don't think you're any less of a "true fan" if you opt to watch the game on TV. Myself, I don't like fighting the crowds anymore...doesn't mean I don't go
    nuts on game day or wig out in front of my TV when something big happens for LSU.

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Thats not what I meant.

I can't make it to every game either being stationed at Ft Hood Tx. But what gets me is these ticket brokers that somehow find a way to buy up tickets, and then sell them back to fans at outrages prices. Like last year for the NC you couldn't find tickets for less then a grand. Now a person with a family who attends every game during the season and puts out alot of money to tailgate and makes the road trips, at seasons end can't afford those prices. But fairweather fans, who don't go to every game but choose to jump on aboard only when the team has done great can afford to get them. I know it sounds like I'm ranting. BUT I know of alot of people that screwed outta being in the dome because of those damn ticket brokers. I go to tailgate with my friends if I get tickets then I get tickets and as soon as I get out the army I will try to get season tickets for my family, but I don't see anybody as less of a fan for watching on TV cause I have done it too. I am just pissed about not being able to have a chance to buy tickets at normal prices because of the ticket brokers.