Got a question for LSU fans ...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by whaleofacock, Oct 24, 2002.

1. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

I don't mean to stir the pot, but my Gamecocks have the weekend off, and I have been lurking over here. :cool:

Why do y'all hate Auburns coach so much? I mean I understand Auburn is a big rival and all that, but yall seem to really HATE ole Tubs. Whats up?

BTW I will be pulling for LSU in this one.

Geaux Tigers!!!

GO COCKS!!!!

2. la tigra

la tigra Freshman

b/c he has no class......
    3 years ago, when AU played LSU in TS, they won....after the game his players smoked cigars on the field
    last year, some of the players stompped on the eye in the middle of the field b4 the game.....
    and me personally, I don't have any respect for a coach who goes to another school in the same conference....esp when he wasn't fired......

3. whaleofacock

AHHH that explains it. Sounds like he is strickly bush league. Letting his players smoke on the field???? Man what kind of example is that for the kids who look up to these players.
    Anyhoo good luck to your tigers this weekend (not that they need any ;) )

Geaux Tigers !!!!

GO COCKS!!!

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Man that is a great question. Ask this on Ole Miss's board, MSU boards, and Alabama's Board and you will get some scathing posts.

To add to my friend above, Tubby also runs the score up the few chances he has had. Now not like Spurrier who never let off the gas. He will run fake punts, and fake take a knee plays.

He did that against LSU, on the 3 with time running out, lined up to take a knee, QB faked the take a Knee then jumped up and they Scored again on us.

Man so much to say and so little time. Almost every SEC school hates him.
    He has never gotten a letter like Saban has from an opposing team about Class.

He teaches his team to act like him (Many Auburn fans are great people it is just him)
    The only team to get 15 yard unsportsmentlike BEFORE The game, he taunts fans. Flips his own and opposing players off.

Last year he taunted LSU fans by pretending to smoke a cigar. He likes to kick people when they are down.
    Basically he is the trash of the SEC. Which is a shame because Auburn is a great place. (But Tubbs has really tarnishing their image outside of Auburn)
    Go to Ole Miss's, Arkansas, board, MSU or Alabama and pose this question. You will see much of the same.

That is just to name a few.

Of course I am sure our Auburn fans here will retort this, but this is LSU's impression.

5. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

MAN I AM SO GLAD???

I just new you were lost somewhere in Mississippi and been looking for a phone so you could ask directions back to Carolina.

la tigra must not have like Dinardo.

DD FOR HEISMAN

6. whaleofacock

Re: MAN I AM SO GLAD???

This is why I like lurking on this board :cool:
    You guys crack me up. :D

GO COCKS!!!

7. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

I wont get upset at the fact that you all HATE CTT because I know that it is your opinion of the man. But I have never seen him flick off opposing players or his own. Needless to say I dont have my binoculars focused on him throughout the entire game either, because I care more about what goes on with the players on the field. And other than that, Im not gonna try and refute any of the points you guys have made on here, because its clear to see that he has offended you guys. But come on lets not rip on the mans appearance (ie his ears). His actions you can rip on but appearances arent things that people can help. Thats what ticks me off so much about the Bama boards, they dont say they have no respect for him for the things he has done, some of their idiot fans just decide that all they know how to do is make fun of appearances, and Ive just read one too many posts comparing the man to dumbo. But whatever, its irrelevant. If you are going to hate a man, at least do it for valid reasons not appearances. And I know most of you dont do that, but why even throw it in, because to me that just discredits all the valid points you just made. JMO

WAR EAGLE!!

8. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

WHY???????????????????????/

The guy ask us a question not you WAR CHICKEN MORGAN I hope that is your last name.

I HATE AUBURN

9. Trentster

Trentster Founding Member

He's called Dumbo not because of his ears but because of his dumb ass arrogance.

10. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

He does have big ears.... ;)

I heard you can get a better reception if you hook your TV up to him..

O.K. O.K. Just a joke my Auburn friend... Just a joke.

Yes although is appearence will frighten small children lets not make fun of the man in his mirror. Lets make fun of who he is. Much more fodder.

As far as the flip off thing, Apparently (And one was caught on film) he did indeed flip off his own players. The other was told to me by a Bama fan so you have to realize the source.