Got a question for LSU fans ...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by whaleofacock, Oct 24, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

DeafValley, Lighten up. He has been a decent guy around here. Lets not do what Auburn fans are doing on their board. Insult everyone just because they cheer for a different set of Laundry.

But I guess you can do want you want.

Geaux Tigers.

2. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

Actually..............

That is my last name! :eek: Wow Im surprised you guessed it so easily. Sorry I stepped on your toes by posting a reply. Geez and I didnt even post a mean reply, Id hate to see how you would jump all over someone who posted something not-nice about your Tigers.

WAR EAGLE

3. AUMorgan21

And......

Im a girl not a guy! :D Who woulda thought a woman could talk so level headedly about football?? LOL!

WAR EAGLE!!

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Are you serious !!!

My Apologies... Welcome and post often. You are a perfect example of the kind of posters we like around here. USC had some great ones, Bama does as well.

Wow, A woman that is into SEC football. Just greatness...
    My wife cheers for LSU just because it reduces the damage to the house if LSU wins !

Stick around !

Yes we hate Tubby !!!! ;)

5. AUMorgan21

haha Yea I know we are very few and far between. But I live for Saturdays during the fall. Im gonna miss it next year when I wont be in town for all of it, it just wont be the same. :( But yes I love to talk football, which is mainly why I changed my major to Marketing so that I could do Sports Marketing and get paid for something I love anyway.
    Anyhow, Ill let the thread get back to its original topic, bashing my coach. :)

WAR EAGLE

6. ronbono

ronbono Founding Member

I've read on a few occasions how Spurrier ran up the score on us. I disagree. A few years ago when we played the Gators in the Swamp we were blown out well before halftime. In the second half he came out and ran the ball 70% of the time. I've watched Spurrier do that on several occasions. I'm no fan of the Visor Man but I respect him for not beating us 100-0, and his coaching abilities, but he's still an arrogant prick.

7. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Re: And......

C'mon Hatcher, pay attention!:D