"Got a score to settle"

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Aug 14, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Let the Auburnt fans that come here continue to say LSU is 3rd or 4th on their rivalry list. Reality is, is that it's bigger to them than any of those so called rivalry games they mention. They base their whole season on Sept. 18th. This is as big as it gets for Auburnt fans. :lol: For them, it's like a BCS game without the implications :lol:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

videoproducer
    (8/14/04 10:04:47 am )

Aub-LSU Gameday Shirt now Avail @ www.sportsfantreasures.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.Sportsfantreasures.com, a proud Inside the Auburn Tiger sponsor, has had an officially licensed gameday T-shirt designed for the Auburn-LSU game. Featuring the theme that "There's a Score to Settle" the shirt features designs on the front and back to include Auburn and LSU logos.

While each game is important and must be taken one at a time, there is no doubt that the Auburn faithful have Sept. 18 circled on the calendar. That's when LSU will travel to the "Plains" for a nationally televised battle.

Fresh off a national championship season, Nick Saban's squad will invade Jordan-Hare stadium with plans of continuing their Purple Rein. However, with your vocal support going a long way, Auburn hopes to drive a "Cadillac" through LSU's defense while dethroning the Tigers.

Order your T-shirt today for only $15.95 and get ready to show LSU that Auburn's "Got a Score to Settle!" The Game Day T-shirt design can be found on page 7 of the Auburn section of the website.

2. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

Sorry to disappoint dehead, but I can assure you that Auburn could go 1-10 and as long as the 1 was Alabama they would be happy, just as if they went 10-1 win the west and the SECCG but lose to Bama they would be devistated. I live in Alabama, trust me. :hihi: :geaux:

3. diamondheadtiger

Not a disappoint at all. Just pointing out that they act like LSU is 3rd or 4th in importance, but if you visit their forums, I can assure you more LSU threads are on the board than Bama. Take this one for example. :) :) :) :)

4. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Don't tell me that you're this bothered by an Auburn fan not picking us high on their rivalry list. Why does that get to you so much?

I personally don't think LSU is their main rival.

5. diamondheadtiger

What do you mean, by being bothered? I find it amusing that the guys that come here act like the LSU game falls behind UA, UGA, and UT when all they talk about on their boards is LSU. That's it, nothin more. Not bothered, or anything else. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

6. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

I wouldn't say that AU-LSU falls behind UT, but it's definitely behind Bama and Georgia. Just the facts.

Oh, and BTW, the post you copied is a visitor/first time poster that's "hawking his wares" not necessarily stating the opinion of most AU fans. :wink:

7. diamondheadtiger

I realize that :cool:, get the pulled pork ready :) :) :) :) :)

8. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

I always thought it wasn't quite fair that Auburn and LSU don't share a pretty heavy rivalry since we have the same mascots, minus the war eagle. Kinda sucks. LSU doesn't really have any absolute rivals. Except maybe Tulane, but they're long gone.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

LSU dosen't have a Plainsman either.

10. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Yeah, that's true. No disrespect intended, but Auburn oughta settle on one definite mascot.