"Got a score to settle"

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Aug 14, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

2. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Bauburn doesn't matter. Cadillacattack is two-faced.

First, Bauburn doesn't matter to us. We have accomplished so much more with our football program than they have, it's demoralizing for them. They are green with envy and hate for LSU because of it. Of course, it's a bigger game for them than it is for us. Of course, they could pull the upset. That goes with the territory of being National Champs: everybody wants to knock you down. Now, Baubie Dolls were hating us long before we won it all last year. Winning the Big Prize just makes it harder for them to keep their cool. Bauburn DEFINITELY has an inferiority complex when it comes to LSU.

Second, I'm calling Cadillacattack out as a two-faced worm right here on this board. I've heard that he's been making insulting comments about the intelligence of my fellow Louisianians and the worthiness of the university system in my beloved Louisiana. Somebody needs to tell that boy that he can't be all nicey on this board and insult us behind our backs.

We caught you, Cadillacattack! Stand and defend yourself, or die like a dog.

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Alabama isnt so important to UA right now because they suck.. it used to be that beating bama was like tulane beating LSU.. the little brother snuck up on the big fella every now and then

4. ramah

ramah Founding Member

I gotta call Bull **** on this one

They don't seem happy at all about last year ... and they Beat Bama ... I'm just seeing "Green with Envy" Auburn losers after last year. Beating Bama was a poor consolation when you're chosen to win the SEC in 2003 ...

AND :hihi: Corso picked 'em again in 2004 ... THE KISS OF DEATH :rofl: