Got any cigars?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Unregistered, Nov 26, 2001.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Time to come to the French reject state, whip some fake Tiger tail and smoke some fine cigars. Do you have any for sale in that backwards state or do we have to bring them with us from Auburn?

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Maybe you ought to smoke the cigars before the game. The only thing on fire during and after the game is the Auburnt tails. As for reject states, where was AL when the SMARTS were being passed out? Only in AL and WV do you find rednecks swinging and eating with goats (actually saw this in Wilmer). On the redneck scale, AL is a perfect 10!

3. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Two of my favorite all-time athletes are Bo Jackson and Charles Barkley, but I can't think of much else that I respect about Auburn. It amazed me on my last trip (LSU 31-19) how many students actually live in trailer parks. The stadium and parts of the campus are decent but nothing special. I'm sure (or at least hoping) that the recent frat pranks were isolated instances, but the initial post above is not a good way to introduce yourself when your state has the history that it does. I do believe that things are better now than they were, however, and will continue to improve.

4. tigerman7024

tigerman7024 Founding Member

One word...CLASSLESS!!

Come back and visit when you have learned some manners.

5. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

It takes a real coward to spew trash as "unregistered". It shows he is scared that his team will lose and he wants to hide behind anonimity. (for those of you from Alabama, that means you don't want anyone to know who you are)

6. TigerStagg

TigerStagg Founding Member

come on lsu99,
    don't be an alabama apologist. when we went up to auburn, we saw those backwoods kids, eating beans, in their ratty trailers. in fact we crashed in one. After two years of defeat, it's not revenge we're after, it's a reckoning.

7. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Alright TigerStagg,
    I hear you. I'm just glad we have the guys on our side that we do. Ro, Reed, LaBrandon, Trev, Bradie, and even Ryan Clark. I'm sure there are a few exceptions, but they seem like guys you would root for even if you didn't bleed purple and gold. I wouldn't normally encourage stooping to Tuberville's level, but a few cigars smoked "Kramer style" wouldn't hurt anything, as long as we don't set any barns on fire.

8. shane

shane Guest

This game I hope will be tight. I also hope auburn will pull it out.

I apologize for this zealous fans taunting.

I won't hide in anonymity and will be back win or lose to talk football.

P.S. Both programs are headed in good directions. But, must say that Auburn is by far the more beautiful campus.

9. tigerman7024

tigerman7024 Founding Member

I disagree whole heartedly...Live Oaks, Lugustrums in the Quad, Lakes of LSU, etc we win the beautiful campus award hands down. I also hope we win the game, I think my heart is even ready for another one like the Troy Twilly int in the endzone on the last play of the game, man Auburn and LSU have had some barn burners (remember the one in Auburn when the barn actually burned) in the last decade, I expect nothing less from this game. Good luck to you and your team.

PS - I bet the Tigers win ;) (corny but I couldn't resist)

10. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Just jerking your chains. Louisiana people are easy to rile up and pretty funny too! I love to hear people spew a stream of trash when they respond to a "classless" post. For those of you who didn't take the bait, congratulations.