Got the bird again today in Okieville

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MiketheTiger69, Apr 25, 2004.

1. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

These folks just can't get over it. I was on my way home from church this am when a guy pulled up beside me and gave me the finger. I rolled down my window and said, "You just another sore loser or what?" He said, " I have never met a ruder sorrier bunch of mfing cskers in my lifer than those aholes in La." Then he took off. Man alive, what the hell did you guys do to these poor bastards from here? Ya'll are making my life miserable! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Our football team slapped them around like a Mike Tyson vs Micheal Jackson fight. I imagine it was pretty embarassing for them to come all that way thinking LSU didn't have a chance only to be bitch slapped up one side of the field and then down the other. The bad news for you 69 is that they may never get over it. You could compare it to a first time con going to prison and losing his virginity to the jail house bully, some things you just can't get over. :geaux: :lsug: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs:

3. rookie

rookie Founding Member

Whats funny is, I doubt that someone with so little class even made it to N.O. to begin with. I am sure most of these idiots that are complaining never made it here so F' em and feed em fisheads.

4. col reb

col reb Founding Member

You should have smiled and told him, "Those Tigers popped your ass pretty good didn't they? Your sooner boys learned a lesson. And if you cuss me again, you may just learn that you don't have to be on schlorship to whip sooner butt." Or better yet, just bust his ass and walk off. Tell him he just got his butt kicked and didn't even have to travel to New Orleans. :grin:

5. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I like it.. :grin: :grin:

6. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Like all teams that go up against the Tigers they were Punked If I was you Mike I would snake-em. Hold your wrist down by your dingding and say "Bro look at my new watch"

7. edyel

edyel edyel

Mike, When I changed planes in S.C. on my way to the Sugar Bowl I was wearing my SEC champs t-shirt. About 10 or so OU fans were on that plane and as I walked down the aisle to my seat they pointed and LAUGHED at me. I heard snickers and guffaws the whole flight to N.O. Monday morning on the flight back the same people were on board. They had NOTHING to say! They would not even look at me. They need to get over it and get used to it. THERE'S A NEW KID IN TOWN. Like Sigmond F. said, "Fear produces anger". They are afraid, like other celebrated teams around the nation, and know with LSU comes not only a defeat but a good ole as@ whoopin. :tigerhead

8. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

I got a big dose of all that before the SB when they all threw those 7 nc's and 4 Heisman's in my face left and right. I wanted to talk to the guy but he hauled ass like it was on fire and the nearest water was a mile away. I just imagine that the reason any ZeroU fans got treated badly, if at all, was that they went down there with their holier than thou attitude throwing around those 7 nc's and belittling out tradition and got just what they deserved.

:helmet: :lsug: :geaux: :champs: :helmet: :lsug: :geaux: :champs: :helmet: :lsug: :geaux: :champs: :helmet: :lsug: :geaux: :champs:

9. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I wish I had a video for all the crap I had to deal with OU wise during the Sugar Bowl and I didnt even have LSU stuff on

10. col reb

col reb Founding Member