Got to luv them tigers- Cheerleaders a no show in final game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jeffinbama, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

same reason they didn't have a scoreboard that worked... at one point in the game, the score of the game was nowhere to be seen in the GA dome.. Big time event and no scoreboard... they had to use a fog horn instead of a regular horn.

Yall are missing my point on the cheerleaders... we have more than one set of cheerleaders... i was making an observation of something that was just not right at the game tonight... I think that was a lame excuse that they were in SA.

2. toytiger

toytiger Freshman

Email Tommy Trahan at LSU. He coaches the cheerleading squad. Ask him what the deal was. He's a nice guy so I bet he'll respond. And for the record, I agree with you that they need to be at the games from here on out.

:geauxtige

3. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

I don't know about basketball, but when I sit opposite the band in a football game, the band sounds that much better because all of the instruments are projected right at you. I love it. (Because I am a musician)

I agree with your point though. Band and fans need to be close to each other.

4. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

The LSU band was much louder than the Texas band, and 1000 times better! Who cares whether we had cheerleaders or the Tiger girls -- they were still nice to look at!! :)

:geauxtige

5. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

they were in San Antonio, as was the Mike mascot. I waas wondering if Mike would make it to Atlanta for the game, or if they had multiple costumes as I was primed for a conspiracy!

The fans are enough...cheerleaders are mostly eye candy. You need Mike though....he is pure entertainment gold.

6. mpadow

mpadow Founding Member

Dude you must have been a male cheerleader in High School. You must be the guy who actually takes his cues on when to cheer from the cheerleaders. Haven't you figured it out yet. Cheerleaders are for us to look at and to point out the hot ones, you can cheer on your own without their help. I hope you have gotten over this and are not so "upset" anymore.
    Maybe you can get over this by watching a full day the Lifetime channel.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I would have never known, if you hadn't pointed it out, since I didn't notice it. I was focused on the game not girls in skimpy outfits. (Probably to my husband's relief! :hihi: )

And if not having cheerleaders there was good mojo, hell leave 'em home for the next two games!!!

8. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Or dissapointment... depending on how you look at it. :yelwink2: :hihi:

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Yes, there are multiple costumes. I am certain Mike was at the men's and women's games at same time last weekend.

10. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

cheerleaders are a stupid vestige of a bye-gone era. id be a prouder tiger if LSU did away with them