Gotta read this. Auburn fan on USC's board

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Oct 21, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

This is great. Apparently our grand mothers attack with Urine and we are the most vile people on the face of the earth.

Why would an Auburn fan go to a rival board and post something like this ???
    Of course we all know none of this actually happened.

"My friends and I were spit on, cursed out by 80 year old Grandmothers, hit in the head with full beer cans. Three Auburn people had their cars set on fire!!!! Several Auburn people were taken to the hospital. Coach Tuberville's wife was called an "Auburn whore" right in front of her children as she boarded the team van. They urinated in cups and poured it on our heads. I could go on and on. Every SEC school has bad fans, but they are, without a doubt, the most vile people on the face of the Earth. I will NEVER step foot in Baton Rouge as long as I live. We, at Auburn, probably have some bad fans too. But I do hope that when you come to Auburn, you will find us gracious hosts. MOst Auburn people value that. War Eagle and Go Cocks!@"

True class at its finest.
    PS Sorry we couldn't beat the Gators for you! "

2. chuck

chuck Founding Member

True or not . .

its one thing and go to the board of a school you are playing and chat etc . . its a whole other ball game to go to someone elses site and gripe about an entirely different school. Absolutely no call for that . . its almost like talking about someone behind their back.

booooo Auburn fan that did that . . booooooo

Jeez . I hope we can get through this week with out a meltdown . .

3. TexasTigers

Thats my point. I am not singling this guy out because he is an Auburn fan. That is irrelevant. Chuck is an example of an Auburn fan that would not act like that.

My point is why ANYONE LSU, Bama anyone would call an entire state "The most vile people on the face of the earth"

Is there that much hate in a stupid football game to warrant something like that..

FOR GODS SAKE. BOTH LSU AND AUBURN, AND USC, AND EVERYONE.
    IT IS JUST A DAMN GAME !!!!!!! IT IS JUST A SPORT.
    We are all Americans, more importantly we are all southerners.
    Jeez.
    This kind of crap makes me want to hang up my keyboard and not visit these sites anymore.
    (Man I am starting to sound like a liberal ;) )

Geaux Tigers.

4. bpell

bpell Freshman

I have sat in Tiger stadium for home games in different areas of the stadium since the 60's and things have changed. All in all, the majority of lsu fans are the type we want to be known as, strong supporters and hospitable to guests. Sadly, that is not a true image, especially when we have a winning team. I have sat in the rain until the last second of a game we are losing to support our team, so I feel I can say this. Through the years, we have had people come to the games to get an ego fix. When the team doesnt perform, you'd swear the quarterback was a commie who tried to rape their mother. We have this one lsu fan in our section that tries to pick a fight with the female martial because he cant put his cup on the wall behind the wheel chair patrons. He even watches visiting fans for an opportunity to pick a fight. The martials put him out, but he is back each week. Favorite saying (usually after yelling f**&ing B&^%&^ at guests) "I paid thirty five dollars for this seat and I can say any F&*^&*( thing I want to ...." . It becomes unpleasant to come some weekends. The other thing I notice is the lack of respect to the campus and LSU fans as well. I come down Nicholson near the indoor practice building. There are groups of young tailgators that are drunk and rude to us in our LSU gear. Cant get through them on the sidewalk, spill beer on you, cussing etc. Then when we walk back, the older/established tailgators have picked up trash etc; but you know where the younger ones were because of the trash. (why pick it up when someone's mama will do it for you). YOu getting a picture yet>>>> This is the picture the guests see. We need to take off the blinders and admit we have some TRASH in our fan base.

5. TexasTigers

I will never argue we got trash in our fanbase. I myself told several of them to shut up on Saturday.

But the stories of our grandmothers pissing in cups and throwing them on people. It is all lies,

I am serious I am about done with these message boards. I just wanted to talk football.

I bailed out on the Digital post. Auburn showed up and now both USC and Auburn are dog piling LSU and anything you post a once classy poster insults you.

Such a shame, last week it was a love in.

Geaux Tigers.
    I am done for awhile.

6. roygu

roygu Founding Member

BPELL

I think you should get the seat number of the offending party and send it to the Athletic Director. If enough people complain I believe he would be refused a season ticket. He may buy a single but at least you would not have to put up with his shenanigans each week.

7. bpell

bpell Freshman

thanks roygu I think I will. I think all true supporters and gentlemen in the stadium should do the same. I think we have the largest following of fans that never set foot in an lsu classroom much less finished vo-tech school.

8. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Urinating in cups????? How can they even make this garbage up with a straight face? I GUARANTEE that ANYONE doing that in Tiger Stadium would be ARRESTED! Even in the student section!

9. TexasTigers

That was my point, I wanted to post that there were NO admits to the hospital that night. So none of this is true. AND did they pee in the cup in front of you then pour it on your head ???. Did you watch them pee. How did that work. DId they launch the pee from the top levels and if so. Did they have such good aim that they missed the LSU fans that might have been in your section. What method of delivery for the pee ? was it launched or simply poured. You get my drift.

Then the Full beer can thing. FULL mind you. Now I dont know about you but it hurts to catch a full beer can. One from 10 feet straight shot to the head could kill you. That one was as silly as the beer thing.

Also Beer is not allowed in the stadium. Let anyone try to sneak beer cans in. Good luck.. (Now a nifty location of a flask is very possible)

Also NO and I mean NO LSU FAN WOULD WASTE A FULL BEER !!!!!

Just kidding, trying to make light of a stupid situation that has bothered me.

Geaux Tigers.

10. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

SECTION 13

I sit in Section 13 and if LSU fans or anyother fan from another team starts using bad language or insults the Police are called and the problem in taking care of. Last year at the Fla game a girl and her friends were taken to Jail because of their action and language and the girls parents have season tickets. I spoke to her Mom at the Ole Miss game that year and she was so embarrassed. I do not think any season Ticket Holder in the Stadium would sit back and watch and not act on the actions that some of the GameCocks or Auburn fans have accused us of. I know I would act whether that is going to get the Police of whatever but I would take action.

ITS SO LOUD YOUR DEAF