Gotta read this. Auburn fan on USC's board

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Oct 21, 2002.

1. chuck

chuck Founding Member

BIG UNTRUTH

My brother and I have taken 12 packs into Death Valley many, many times. .

We just converted a backpack by sowing a small velcro cooler into it and it convineiently fits into the backpack.

Now that being said . I haven't tried this since 9/11 . .so that may no longer be possible. However, in the past we haven't had any problem.

BTW . .this isn't a flame . . I like the fact that I can do this . .

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I know its not brother.

Actually since 9/11 that dog wont hunt. They check even seat backs. Of course with 92000 plus trying to get in at once you can get one through if you get lukcy. But purses are checked and I believe no back packs are allowed anymore. They have cops at all the entries checking everything except your own body.

Also if you do get beer in, since I sit in section 5, I will be over so you can share. You cannot bring beer in unless you bring one for everyone ;)

Geaux Tigers

3. OregonGamecock

OregonGamecock Freshman

4. OregonGamecock

OregonGamecock Freshman

Here is a post from a VERY well respected board member at the Perch that has nothing but praises for ya'll and is shutting down all of that BS that has been going on for the last couple of days!!!!

http://citadel.ezboard.com/fsouthcarolina19141frm1.showMessage?topicID=1943.topic

Just wanted you know that there are people trying to squash the bashing. BTW Texastiger, take a look towards the bottom of your thread that you started, another traveling Gamecock seems to have a different view of the game and your fans than what the other travelers have had to say.

I hope that we have finally run off those moronic Auburn fans that were trying to start crap and hope that ya'll will stop from time to time to chat.:cool: :cool: :cool:

5. OregonGamecock

OregonGamecock Freshman

Just wanted to bump this up!!!

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Ya' got style, Oregon...

your posts are appreciated.

I expect to watch the Gamecocks in a bowl game.