Grades for the game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Winston1, Jan 1, 2014.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I don't think anyone gets attacked when they make rational statements based on facts, but they do get attacked when they make irrational and defamatory remarks. When you flame LSU, players or coaches expect to get flamed.

Tell me you didn't like the way my wife or son acted and we can have a good discussion/debate but call them names and we'll end up in the gutter. The same applies to lsu.

StaceyO, LSUDad, LaSalleAve and 2 others like this.
  2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Guess it depends on definition of "attacked" and "defamatory remarks".

3. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

People get blasted no matter what they say. The internet is no place for the thin-skinned.

4. lsutygr69

lsutygr69 Founding Member

Tell me about it. Personally I don't care and I think it is kind of amusing how bent out of shape some get over comments made on the forum.

5. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

My take on AJ from Ark. game to Iowa.
    He was thrown into the Arkansas game and ran the scheme designed for Mett. Iowa scheme was designed around him, a true freshman in his 1st start. The coaches went conservative. Designed the scheme to "not lose". They had a lot of faith in Hill so they went run heavy. Threw just enough to mix it up. Defense played great and that was definitely a plus.

Cam has some great talent to work with. Rettig and AJ has a year in his system. Harris will get some excellent coaching. I think we will be set at qb for the next few years. Defense was young and now has another season under their belt. I think next season we win at least 2 more.

LSUDad likes this.
  6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Over his career, that's been more of the exception than the rule.

We were more than willing to make the game a bonafied Big 10 match-up, complete with the overcast sky, unenthused crowd, and vanilla as shit game plan. You fuggers almost lulled us to sleep. I think the KO return caught us as we were nodding off.

fanatic, ParadiseiNC and lsu-i-like like this.
  7. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Everyone's a tough guy over the internet.