Grades for the Kentucky game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 18, 2014.

1. LSUBraveheart

LSUBraveheart Veteran Member

I agree with this 100% as do 100% of the fans I speak with in Tiger Stadium.

We don't need a freaking QB that can run real fast. That's what we have running backs for. We need one that can hand off/pitch to the RB's and pass the freaking ball to WR's, TE's and RB's. We need a QB that can walk up to the line, read the defense, process what he sees and quickly make a decision on what to do. We need a QB that can go through progressions and find secondary receivers if the primary is covered.

Jennings aint that and never will be. He needs to be at Georgia State or some other smaller school. Harris may or may not be that. Too early for a decision.

In fitting with his Modus Operandi, it's all on Les Miles for recruiting all these fast running Spread QB's and insanely trying to convert them into drop back I-Form Passing QB's.

I for one will not feel any sorrow for him in the upcoming weeks after we can't move the football offensively. He made that bed and will have to sleep in it. (I'll continue to use that expression)

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

In another thread, you mentioned our losses to Ole Miss and Alabama, which haven't happened yet.

Would you mind telling me what the Texas Lottery numbers will be this Wednesday, Nostrodamus?

LSUDad, COTiger, red55 and 1 other person like this.