Grades for the New Mexico State game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Sep 27, 2014.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I didn't try to justify anything nor did I say I boo'd. However it does make a huge difference in who those that did it boo'd and the coaching staff has earned some booing!

2. TwistedTiger

I'm not arguing what a player thought I'm telling you who was boo'd

3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

How can you tell the difference?

StaceyO and LSUDad like this.
  4. TwistedTiger

I agree the entire front 7 is weak when will you agree that Welter doesn't belong on the field? Welter did what he usually does, get out of position and whiff on the play. He wasn't blitzing, so a run straight up the middle is his to stop. He wasn't blocked he just ran away from the play and was much too slow to get back. Maybe Bowers did miss a tackle. Maybe several players did. Still the run was right to him and there was a hole big enough to drive a bus through right where he should have been.

tirk and shane0911 like this.
  5. TwistedTiger

Because I was there talking to many people that boo'd. Not one said they were booing a player and all said they were booing the coaches. It was evident by the discussion in the stands and after the game that fans were disgusted with Miles reluctance to take Jennings out when he was struggling so badly.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Easy to say that sport. Who would admit to such a bush league action? Even if true it was stupid...Like Herman Edwards says "Just don't hit send." Anyone who gave a thought (even the thought you claim) would have seen what was happening on the field when the team backed Jennings and realized the boos were being taken as at Jennings.
    They were either stupid or asses probably there were more than a few stupid asses. To make such an excuse is juvenile and cowardly.

7. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

Did they play better before or after the boos?

Kal-El012, Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  8. TwistedTiger

It was a large number of passionate fans displaying their displeasure with piss poor coaching. When people talk about the pussification of America, it's pussies that get their feelings hurt when some nobody boos something that they are talking about. I've never seen such an over sensitive cream puff bunch of pansies. A 4million dollar a year coach got boo'd because he was being a bone head, boo fkn hoo.

Kal-El012, Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Sort of a 2 way street. If they are just out classed by superior competition then no, a boo at that point is demoralizing. BUT when the team getting boo'd IS the superior competition and they look like flabby got hit with a sack of nickels ass then yes. Get that shit in gear and earn your keep. It worked.

Don't want to get boo'd then freaking play better.

Kal-El012, alfredeneuman and Bengal B like this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Man, I wish I could like my own post

Kal-El012 and Bengal B like this.