Grant Delpit's stock may have fallen after today/ Aranda WTF on that last TD?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

With all the noise about Tua remember Deloitte did not practice at all last week. He was certainly less than 100%. Had he been healthy then I doubt Alabama scores or moves the ball as well.

2. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Bad calls happen, this one was a bit un-excusable when you look at it after the fact. There have been some very weird calls on the Defense this year.

3. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

On both of the big TD's against Stingley. The 1st one he was looking to the sideline, on the 2nd one he got beat off the line and slipped and ate turf when he went to dive for the tackle. Also, he was going against a great receiver.

What I've noticed, while our DL maybe hasn't been destroying the stat sheet, they're key to the success of this defense. Go all the way back to the Texas game. Before the injuries up front, Texas scored 1 TD and couldn't get in a rhythm. Then we had injuries in the 3rd quarter to key players on the line and Texas opened it up.

I saw the same thing Saturday. In the 1st half and beginning of the 2nd half, Bama was struggling to get anything going (1 offensive TD). Then Logan, Farrell and Shelvin all went down at some point in or around the 3rd quarter, and Bama started having more success. Even if its just cramping or fatigue, when we're not collapsing the pocket and creating pressure, teams have had great success moving the football on us. Its no brainer, but just an observation.

4. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

5. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

THAT HIT ON VINCENT WAS NUMBER 69[​IMG]OL 6'6" 308 LBS
    LANDON DICKERSON
    R-JR. HICKORY, N.C.

1. It was Helmet to Helmet
    2. It was after Vincent stopped
    3. It was on a defenseless player
    4. It was on a player turned (outside his view)
    5. It was right in front of a f-tard referee

This absolutely must make the SEC Head Office ...