Great Article from the Advocate...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Dec 27, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

My office was kidding me today about being quoted in the Advocate so extensively, but that's the consensus amongst the people I've talked to today...

If the competition tripled my base, paid me my same commission, kept my work hours similar, and gave me even more control of the day to day operation, would I not take the job, even if it meant moving from or with family and friends to a foreign location, like South-frigging-Beach?

Of course not...

I will say this, though...Nick's going to-if nothing else-realize REALLY quickly that 4-5 million a year don't spend in South Beach NEARLY like what 2.3 spends in Baton Rouge...

2. TigerEducated

Once again, you honestly show your own inability to not internalize and take things personally...I said amongst the fanbase, not FightinTIGER personally...A collective mindset amongst the fanbase can affect a head coach's mindset...Tell me I'm wrong...I'm waiting to unload on that one...

Stop taking things so personally...You led the Chicken Littleing on this site the entire year during down periods, and no one said you were the ONLY one. I would have cut it short when you started your Mel Gibson "Conspiracy Theory" hyperventiliation typing routine after the PC, but outside circumstances prevented it. Those were my fault. At any rate...

OK, I thought you said he left for the money when he bolted from East Lansing? You telling me it's because the administration wouldn't kiss his @ss? They gave his staff LIFETIME medical insurance (ask Morris Watts about why he stayed in East Lansing...It ain't got nothing to do with Saban's attitude. Saban PERSONALLY carried his cross and went to bat for his staff-Watts in particular-with that unpopular but ultimately agreed to caveat of all his coach's contracts), and they let him spearhead the idea, fundraising, and even design and construction of the Clara Bell Smith Academic Center at Michigan State, named for Steve's Smith's mother, who he donated a huge chunk of $ to MSU (Not SABAN!) to complete the precursor to the Cox Communications Academic Center for Student Athletes. Get a grip man...You're reaching because you're being called out...Just take the medicine for being the human personification of Chicken Little last week!

I get a kick out of this...You going to tell me that isn't what I've seen out of Finney? You telling me that I didn't see that? LOL! The guy is past his prime, and people act as if he sniffs around the AD all damn day...He barely showed up to weekly PC's and Mary Foster of the AP got him most of his interview information...He is out of touch with the fanbase, and reality, in his take...and you find yourself aligned with him. Draw your own conclusion...

Also, since when have I said I'm not a hypocrite? I reserve the right to be a hypocrite all day long...It's what allows me to be something call human. Not all of us make believe we're infallible like you do when you play with the flashlight under the covers at night!

I didn't figure you'd own up to that...Because you can't!

Why would it be incumbent on me...I'm the one calling you out for your dislike about him...I'm not here to defend you...I'm here to call you out for being a Chicken Little...Now, on the other hand...Myself...I'll be the first to say that after the season, if Brady's handed his walking papers and asked for his keys, I probably won't front run or rub it into the BBMLB collective faces...Because I'll be more excited about the future than to focus on the past and wallow in it, as you so love to do as evidenced by your Chicken Little routine last week.

There it is...FightinTIGER actually sent that T-shirt to him! That was your T-shirt! LOL! It all falls into place now!

I don't like my boss...But his job is not to be liked, but to have his team produce...If he leaves...I'll actually regret it, as much as I dislike the way he manages...Because I know that he gets results, and I'm not sure if the replacement will do the same...

Please, come up with some another rebuttal (Your pride won't let you take any medicine)...I'm waiting...

3. TigerEducated

As luck would have it, the Feinswog show was just on Cox Cable just now...

The T-Shirt fiasco as you call it that champions your point was this quote-EXACTLY...

He gave him a shirt, and Saban responded with, "Now let me ask you a question. Do you think I'd wear this shirt?"

That's because he has a deal with his wardrobe already...

Real telling example, Chicken Little!

LOL!