Great game guys

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GamecockOD, Jun 21, 2004.

1. GamecockOD

GamecockOD Freshman

It just sucks to eliminate another SEC team. I know the SEC will be even tougher next year. Your fan base still has a lot to look forward to, considering your kicking ass in all 3 sports.

I gotta say, this is a dam good board. I'll be back , but I'm glad you guys are off the football schedule. I'm sure that feeling is not mutual.

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Congratulations and good luck against the Canes tomorrow!

3. LSUdude

LSUdude Founding Member

Best of luck to you guys against Miami. Geaux Cocks!

4. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Am I the only one who just didn't really care for Carillo? He had that slightly cocked to the side hat look, which I DE-TEST, and in the "all access" portion of the broadcast, he had a Yankee's had on with NO BEND, tilted to the side...

He just smacks of "young punkishness"...

5. Beaux-Bo

Beaux-Bo Founding Member

Dawgs and Cocks... You got a Coon Ass fan in South Louisiana for the next 7 days. Make us Proud!!! :usaflagwa :laflagwav :usaflagwa :usaflagwa

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

TE, I just imagine you as this dorky white guy who when he suddenly finds himself in the midst of a few too many African Americans, turns to his wife and says, "Honey, let's get out of here."

Of course I do not know you from Jack. But your post just allowed me to make that character analysis quite easily.

The kid was raised in the ghetto. He survived his harsh upbringing and stayed away from the trappings that this type of environment offers. He doesn't look like you, dress like you, or think like you. I am trying to figure out where that makes him a undersirable person.

I applaud the kid as well as his family for having this kid not only survive, but thrive with the God given talent he has.

7. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Well, I missed the game, but I hear it was a strange one. Thanks for stopping by. Good luck the rest of the way. Thanks for recognizing our successes over the last few years in a positive way. Later....

8. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

It was definitely another game of bad luck with infield hits, seeing eye hits and otherwise not so well hit balls. Mestepay actually pitched very well. The only mistake was giving up a hit to a .233 hitter with 4 RBIs on the year with the bases loaded. That was about it.

9. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

He was wearing a UNIFORM! I dont care who you are or where you are from, when you are in an organization that dresses in uniform, you should wear the uniform just like everyone else, especially in a college sport. This isnt urban Miami, its Omaha. I have plenty of friends that are black/white/hispanic/Asian, whatever...it still looked stupid.

10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

A lot of the Miami players rubbed me the wrong way. They looked like they had bad attitudes.

South Carolina gave us twice the a$$ whippin', but I didn't get aggravated with their players--just ours.

Best of luck to the Gamecocks for the rest of the Series.