Great game guys

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GamecockOD, Jun 21, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

islstl...If anyone wants to throw around visions of someone else here being a "dorky white guy", then it shouldn't be you...

I'm just fine with how much I'm in touch with the hip-hop community (I'll bet you can't tell me about Jay-Z and Nas's epic feud-which was really a non-feud since Nas is one of the better lyricists in hip hop). I've got family friends who work actively in the NAACP's management, and I've made some close friends of African American descent while at LSU who are now employed in the NFL's NYC headquarters.

Matter of fact, I was one of only about three Caucasians invited to Rohan Davey's birthday part at Club Upscale in Baton Rouge...and trust me when I say this...A white guy in Upscale is FAR from some dorky white guy, you can BET that...

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Q. What do you call a white guy surrounded by 12 African Americans?
    A. Coach

Q. What do you call a white guy surrounded by 1000 African Americans?
    A. Warden

3. Beaux-Bo

Beaux-Bo Founding Member

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I certainly wish that our pitchers would lose the nasty goatees and other facial hair. It's just ugly!

Maybe Smoke should adopt SC's "no facial hair" policy.

The "attitude" about Miami's guys was in the facial espressions, more than anything. They had a pouty quality about them, except for their shortstop. He seemed like a nice kid.