Great Game Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Vandytime, Apr 20, 2003.

1. Vandytime

Vandytime Freshman

Nate pitched a great game, we had no answer to the low ball. We gave Billy a hard time when he came in. He seemed to really get pissed off and show an attitude. But I hollared at him after the game and he was all smiles and knew we were just teasing.

I think we seen the real Tigers today.

PS what did yall think of #20 in Blue?

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Last week the batters were swinging at pitches in the dirt off Bumstead. That sinker must really drop. I didn't see the game. I was in the car. Who's Blue #20?

3. Vandytime

Vandytime Freshman

They were close to in the dirt.

20 in blue was the umpire that need his head shook, cause his eyes were stuck.

4. SabanFan

If you're talking about the play at 2nd on the double steal, I saw a replay and he was clearly out.

5. docm3

docm3 Freshman

LSU

I can't wait to come back to Alex Box next year. It will probably be my son's (Jeremy Sowers, Vandy) last trip there in all liklihood. He loves pitching there. We think that LSU, along with MSU, probably has the best and most knowledgable fans in the SEC. Skip said last year when Jeremy was a freshman " I hate to think of what he'll be like when he comes back to Alex Box as a junior". We'll see. Save me some food out in the parking lot. I'm partial to etoufee. Good luck the rest of the year, Tigers.

6. SabanFan

Re: LSU

Please tell Jeremy to either:

a. Go pro this year, or
    b. Pitch on Wednesday before the LSU series next year. :)

7. docm3

docm3 Freshman

LSU

Sorry, Sabanfan. He wants to come back to the Box too much to miss out. Anyway, he can't turn pro 'til after the end of next season and he never pitches mid-week. Plus I want to see my good friend, Walter Bringaze, who's a BIG Tiger fan that lives in Baton Rouge. See ya then. Take care and good luck the rest of the way. Doc.