great game tonight..

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by aztiger03, Nov 13, 2004.

1. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

LSU Defense really played a good game.... One big play and that was all she wrote. Good job tiger D

The O did well against a very good bama D....
    only a few more wins Tigers...
    Congrats.... :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire:

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

You're right. Our "D" really came out and had a good game. Except for giving up the long pass play in the 1st quarter that set up 'Bama's only TD (which was set up by an ill-adviced run-out-of-the-endzone by Skyler that pinned our offense back at the start), they did a great job.

Looked like we got a lot of pressure on Pennington with our downlineman--which is something that I don't think we had a whole lot of success doing in our other games, and really shut down their running game.

Our offense was servicable. 'Bama has a great defense, and they pretty much showed it. Addai had a GREAT game and Broussard ran real hard as well. Hats off to our offensive lineman coming through in the second half, opening up some holes for the running game.

Bring on :eek:lefire: !!!! My fiance' and I are heading down to Baton Rouge for the game and the THanksgiving holiday, and I'm PUMPED!!!! It'll be her first visit to Death Valley--and we're also bringing down one of our Boston friends who I have converted to a Tiger fan! :)

3. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

I am headed out of AZ on Friday to catch the Ole Miss TIGER game...