Great LSU feature on ESPN.com...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tiger Trey, Sep 18, 2003.

1. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

I have the same problem tigeralum02. I also graduated from LSU and moved to LA (west coast), and the football out here is just not the same. No one really follows college football out here. I have a lot friends out here who will be watching Saturday to see what it is all about, and why I talk about it all the time. These are UCLA and USC alums who have no idea what real Saturday college football is all about. You never think you will miss JP telecasts, but when you move you do.

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Yeah, I LOVED that quote!!!

3. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I'm with you on that one.

A good friend of mine is the trainer here at Boston College--and he gave myself and 2 of our other friends tickets to Saturday nights game (BC vs Miami). My 2 friends want to meet at my place, watch the LSU/Georgia game (I think because they know they don't stand a snowball's chance in hell at getting me away from the TV as long as LSU is playing) and (get this), "TAILGATE" at MY PLACE and head out to BC at 7 PM (gametime 7:45)!

I was like, "HUH?!"...Couldn't blame them, tailgating at BC is non-exsistant and pathetic...but I couldn't help but laughing at the notion that we'd be "tailgating" in my livingroom and THEN go to the stadium....and it's not like it's across the street from my place.

Too funny...

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If ya'll "tailgate" at your place the goodies will come out of your refrigerator.
    :shock: