Great Read on Freshman Chad Jones, The Advocate

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TenTexLA, Nov 6, 2007.

1. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/11042926.html

Chad Jones is a very special person. In Mr. Jones' freshman year we have witnessed his unique ability to be in the right place at the right time on so many big plays this year. This first time interview shows his maturity and leadership skills. He seems to be well spoken and understands the importance of giving credit to his teammates. He's seems to be one of our future leaders on our team. Congratulations Chad Jones on selecting LSU and wanting to play in Tiger Stadium on Saturday nights. There's just no place like it. Thanks again Coach Miles :miles: for continuing the great recruiting years we have come to enjoy at LSU. We have an elite program that continues to grow stronger each year. I'm excited to see what great recruits decide to join our special program this year and work hard to play as freshman next year. I don't think I've ever seen so many freshman play their first year since Coach Miles has been our coach. Thanks Chad for the great play to help win the game against Bama! :thumb: It seems like a new tradition to sack the Bama QB multiple times every year. :geauxtige

1 person likes this.
  2. Speedy G

Speedy G Founding Member

He's going to be a good one, for sure. I hope he plays four years.

He looks like a tremendous athlete and has great size. Reminds me of Sean Taylor.

And he's obviously a mature player. You could tell that when they sent him in to return punts against Florida. Now, just convince him to fair catch a few.

3. JM Tiger

JM Tiger Founding Member

Dude is sick, I bet he will be better at baseball too. CJ+PJ in secondary next year? Yes please.

4. Ryan

Ryan Founding Member

Who's PJ?

5. swoop

swoop Founding Member

phelon jones

6. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

I can;t wait to see him on the baseball field being how he claims baseball is his first love. If he plays with the same tenacity as on the football field, he could possibly be one of LSU's all time great two-sport athletes.

7. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

I hope that PJ remains #25. I want to have my old Justin Vincent jerseys mean something again... :). Anyone who has an old Bowe jersey or Mauck jersey is able to re-use it already!

8. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

It's great to see you posting again! Welcome back. My thoughts are with you as you get your strength back. :thumb:

9. JM Tiger

JM Tiger Founding Member

Was thinking a different PJ, but don't wanna jinx it since we are still such a long shot. Check out the recruitment board, 5 star CB.