Great win LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by hocgator, Oct 13, 2002.

1. hocgator

hocgator Freshman

I don't know how much it is that LSU is a good improved team or that Florida is a lost transitioning team. Maybe a little of both, I just can't believe that one man makes that much difference to a team. Anyway congrats on handing us our tail..in the swamp...no less. Hopefully we can win a game through the rest of the season..maybe vanderbilt.

GO GATORS.

when is basketball season starting. :(

2. Pitkin Tiger

Pitkin Tiger Founding Member

Thanks hoc

It is hard to believe that one man makes that much difference. I hate what I am hearing about Coach Zook's job status, but that comes from his years as Saints Def. Coord. and my support of them. You gotta do what you gotta do.

3. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Gator's Dissarray?

The Gators may be floundering but IMO there is nothing that would have righted their ship faster than meeting a Tepper Defense of a Dinardo Coached team. If Dinardo and Tepper were still at LSU the headlines this morning would have been about the reemergence of Grossman as a Heisman contender, after his record setting performance.
    Nothing gives a quarterback more confidence than seeing the slowest linebacker on the defence matched up on Tayler Jacobs.
    My how times have changed.
    The sleeping Tiger is awake and roaring.

4. LSUJake

LSUJake Freshman

Thanks hocgator

Thanks for coming back in the forum with a congrats note! I really had a bad opinion of Gator fans but you have managed to make me re-evaluate that stance:) . Hopefully you Gators can figure things out and get back on the winning track. Good Luck for the rest of the season and thanks for being a classy Gator!

5. hocgator

hocgator Freshman

We need much help...watching that game last night...this team is totally out of sync on offense. The fake field goal with the holder running into the endzone untouched was just painful. Gator fans are not used to these kind of performances and the boards are filled with negativity...including me...but the sun will come up tomorrow and maybe these gators can beat those other tigers..I mean war eagles..err plainsmen, next week. Take it easy LSU fans you have been gracious in victory.