Great Year For LSU Sports

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Feb 28, 2006.

1. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

Now that is what I call a badddddd mofo!!!!

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

You know, Miles wasn't the first coach to pick JaMarcus over Flynn. Perhaps coaches know a bit more than us, and especially you.

3. USChater

USChater Founding Member

Thats the stupidest statement Ive ever read on theis board. No. 5 dude, 11 wins, you cant be serious.:geauxtige

4. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

This is an outrageous statement. I do not believe that you are trying to be humorous . . . your intent is to dampen our joy and gladness that we are experiencing from this Fantastic Year of LSU Sports.

I have to question your mental abilities, your psychological soundness and your ability to become sexually aroused by an adult woman.

You have "issues", dude.

:mad:

5. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Actually, unders CNS, MF had the lead on JR before he got sick... anyone who complains about a top 5 ranking needs to get a life... And I blame both loses last year on Katrina.. They just werent ready for the UT game, and by the SECCG, the whole team was dead on their feet.. in the SEC that slight loss of speed and strength can kill you...

6. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Hear me and hear me good. If you think second place is worthy of talking $h!t then I guess you fools wont be to upset if LSU never wins another NC again. You think the best settles for second place? In collage football if you’re not #1 then you are just another team. I could see if LSU won 1 or 2 games in 04 then YES that was a great season. But LSU was coming off of a NC in 03 and started the season in 05 ranked close to the top.

Think back to the beginning of last season. Who was the only team that everyone said could beat USC in 05? I will tell you. It wasn’t Texas it was LSU. We didn't even make it to the Rose Bowl. That my friend is an underachievement. Am I proud of CLM and LSU for the year they had? Yes. Should we have done better? Yes.

7. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I don't know about that. I remember them being in a dead heat race, with Nick not saying who was in the lead. JR took the lead once Flynn got sick/injured his shoulder, but I don't think Flynn was ahead before then.

8. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

LSU should be proud of their overall record in athletics lately. if you think about it, it is rare that a school has a good team in FB and BB at the same time.

9. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I didnt know Ramah had a brother!!!

The acorn doesnt fall far from the tree!!!

Not only are you a glass half empty kind of guy but your glass is on the edge of the counter and about to be knocked off and splatter on the floor.

So if Les Miles does not win the Natl. Champ. next year we should behead him and put his head on London Bridge for all to see.

Gee maybe you could become LSU Coach then !!!

Wonder how long it would be before people were calling for your head Ramah Jr.