Green, Bowe, Davis, Hill, Doucet & Carter. Try and cover them all..

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Veritas, Jan 25, 2004.

1. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Sorry, I can never take any of these "I've heard from a reliable source" posts very serioiusly.

2. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

Hornet, if it had been from someone who posts regularly, and with credible information, we might could consider it. But Emme has only posted twice, so I'm with you on this one. Can't swallow that one for a while.

3. Emme

Emme Freshman

You know-just because I have recently joined this forum, I don't see why you both have to be a**holes about my post. If you don't believe me, fine, but why post in return?

4. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

Now Emme, let's not start a pissing contest. This forum allows for everyone's opinion to be voiced, and you will see that is what makes for good discussion here. We can do without the name calling.

And, if you had a reliable source for your information, your rebuttal would have stated that. We tend to reserve name calling for Ramah when he goes over the edge as he is prone to do.

5. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

this also my main concern........

6. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

I think Ramah's right. The Tigers need a solid offensive line to help execute the running game and protect the quarterback for the passing game. How good or solid do you think the offensive line is going to be next year? The defence, core of running backs and WR's are quite good this coming year.
    ________
    Lovely Wendie

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

First, if we move Randall to another position it would go down as one of the most dumb moves of all time. Just because he made one run in the Cotton bowl people think he's fast and a runner. He was the throwing QB, not a scrambler or a runner. he has no talent when it comes to his feet. Secondly, you think we only need to QB's to throw 1000's of balls over the next 7 months? Every college program would like to have 4 or 5 QB's on their roster. Plus, since we don't even know how these young guys are going to do at all on the field till thay actually line up and play, wouldn't you think we would have another option?

Next, no one ever believes that "reliable source" stuff unless we all know you really do have one because of REAL INSIDE info, not saying the same ole wishful stuff that has been posted on this board a 1000 times already. Throw shit at the wall enough and sooner or later some is going to stick! If you wanted to have us believe you then you might say something like my brother in law is so and so and he talked to Jimbo..... Also, to think a guy would pass up making $700-800 a year just so that he got to coach someone for a couple of years is crazy, cause if JR is half as good as most of the guys on this board think he is he'll be here 2 years max.

8. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

To further illustrate a point

This ia a quote from UF's OC.