Greenies go down!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Dec 28, 2002.

1. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

The JC player that left early never got to LSU. His name is Kedrick Brown and he is currently riding the pine for the Boston Celtics. I guess that it's Brady's fault that he was the first ever JC player to go straight to the NBA. So that's a scholarship that couldn't be replaced due to probation.

T, that shows the depth of your stupidity. So I guess you're saying that if LSU were to go on a 80 game winnning streak that you would still think Brady was a bad coach. I also assume that you were telling anybody who would listen to your worthless blather back in 99-00 that you didn't like Brady even as he was leading the team to its 1st SEC championship since 1991.

2. -T-

-T- Founding Member

I said I haven't liked him since he's been here. I didn't like how he would keep starters in until the final minute in 40 point blowouts in the 99-00 season. He is an arrogant man and showed that by running up the score an not puting walkons in until the very end. I don't like how he trashes the fans every chance he gets. He wants fans to come to games, but does nothing to promote his team. I'm not a big fan of his affairs either.

Kedrick Brown was projected to go high in the draft and it was pretty obvious at the time that he was going pro, yet Brady still gave him a scholarship.

Eventually Brady will piss off the wrong person and get himself in big trouble.

3. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

I have never heard him trash the fans. I have not heard about his "affairs". Please provide proof for any of this.
    You did not answer why you are such as pessimist.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Thankfully, that person is not you!

5. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

I guess T doesnt give his full name because it stands for Turd. This basketball team is one that we should all be proud of. In fact, this basketball coach is a person that we should be proud of. He took us from the dungeon to a team that is feared and the coach is respected anytime he hits the floor. "T" Turd, we dont need fans like you. Move on!

Also, I drove 330 miles to cheer on my team on Saturday. I hope that we have a nice crowd on Monday for New Orleans. I am sure that "T" doesnt mention that the first SEC game on national TV this year includes LSU. They had other choices to put on but this lowly LSU team with its lowly coach is going to be featured in its first game.

Stay tuned true tiger fans to a great season of LSU basketball.