Greeting from Kentucky, went to the game...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WildcatMike, Jan 22, 2005.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

So basically you are here to talk smack and get in as many jabs as possible during basketball season.

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

But...............LSU and most of the SEC usually whip your ass in what matters most :) :)

3. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Another question is Lazare and Maravich really that bad, that we can't sub these guys in more ?

4. WildcatMike

WildcatMike Founding Member

Come on now, no jabs. Don’t forget, went to grad school at LSU. I am just stating the obvious. Tack is at best mediocre for the SEC. I am stating a freshman (Rondo) schooled Tack so bad today, it was no contest. And yes KTeam, Tubby could possibly have the talent of LSU playing much better than they are performing. No bench, no height, and no coaching…PERIOD!

UK ‘94
    LSU ‘96

5. WildcatMike

What’s that? Cheerleading! LOL! :rofl:

Congrats War Eagle on a nice season! How about that basketball team you guys have this year?

By the way, Kentucky is solid in all sports besides football. Check it out, you’ll be surprised!

And yes, I have season tickets for the Wildcats :dis: and still travel to Red Stick to watch the Tigers once a year.

6. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

dheadtiger is an LSU fan....

7. WildcatMike

Thanks, I didn't really pay attention to his sig. Good one DeadHead!

8. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I did check it out, and guess what. Besides B-ball, ya'll suck. As far as today goes. I watched the game too. Brady got out coached, which happens way to often. We have the talent to win, there is just no fundamentals.

Oh yea, I bet you wouldn't call Big Baby "fat" to his face. punk.

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Get over yourself. Change your avatar to your true colors because they are showing big time in your posts in this thread.

Many people go elsewhere for grad school after they get their undergraduate degree. So you happened to come to LSU for your masters. Does that make you suddenly bleed purple and gold? Neaux!

You may think you are being cute and clever with your insults to our players, but it is not the type of stuff that is going un-noticed.

Type all those insults about LSU players from behind the safety of your keyboard..... I bet you held them all in and to yourself while at the game becuase I doubt you were in the players' vicinity and telling/shouting them to the players in person.

10. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

[​IMG][​IMG]