Greetings and request for help

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Saint Nick, Jan 11, 2002.

1. Saint Nick

Saint Nick Freshman

I was referred here by some friends of mine from a Saints BB and I thought I'd say hi and see if someone could help.

I need some pics from this last Sugar Bowl and pics that illustrate great moments in LSU football history. I've combed the net and I'm planning to drive from Austin to BR to take a gazillion or so more pictures next week.

If you can help out, post 'em here or you can e-mail them to me...whichever's easier.

Thanks!

2. tail-gator

tail-gator Founding Member

nicksaban.net has pics. There are alot out there, i went to dogpile and typed in LSU pictures and found alot. the advocate has some also, you have to look in there arcives. spelling stinks today, so just over look it ok? ok. lets see. you might also want to go to the sec schools websites. Like the vols and they have pictures of their games also, I found alot out there, just keep digging you will find what you need.

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

lsusports.net has a wallpaper section that you can copy.

4. Saint Nick

Saint Nick Freshman

Thanks. I had been through all of those. I was hoping that maybe someone went to the game and had some pictures that they took.

5. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

I have some pictures of the crowd on the field after we beat then #1 Florida in 1997. If you want those I can e-mail them.

Of course I want a photo credit in your book!;)

6. Saint Nick

Saint Nick Freshman

How about photos of anyone here who was at the Sugar Bowl? I need some fan photos...and the wilder the better! ;)