Greetings LSU Fans!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CarolinaTiger, Nov 8, 2002.

1. CarolinaTiger

CarolinaTiger Freshman

Re: Re: Speaking of DiNardo....

having lived in tennessee for several years, i grew a dislike for vol fans. SO, when bama plays UT, i sort of root for the tide...but that's just about it. it never really hurts my feelings when alabama loses though...even to the vols. i think i genuinely wanted the tide to beat miami in the 1992 national title game, if that helps! that was the year after i finished my 1st degree there at UA.

i finished up the 2nd time at UA in 2000, and never got to see auburn play in tuscaloosa. (i believe auburn came to t-town in the fall of 2000 ... and i was already gone) i attended the bama/au games in b'ham though.

never in my life have i ever seen auburn beat alabama in person in ANY sporting event...football, baseball, gymnastics, basketball, you name it. i even went to AU/bama basketball game in t-town the year auburn was ranked 8th in the country and bama had a losing record... bama 54, the barn 50...that was chris porter's last game at AU.

i do have a lot of great friends in tuscaloosa, however, at school and at church. it's easy to compartmentalize....

ct