Gruden's QB Camp

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by pharpe, Apr 19, 2010.

1. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

Has anyone seen this? It was one of the best football shows I have ever watched. Gruden sits down with Tebow, Clausen, and Bradford and really talks football. They breakdown film and he asks real questions and puts them on the spot. I wish there was a lot more shows like this rather than all the BS coach speak interviews or fluff stories that we get.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I watched it and i thought it was pretty interesting. He got on Clausen pretty hard. Honestly out of those quarterbacks, i think the guy in the draft that is being overlooked by pretty much everyone is Dan Lefevour. I really think that guy is going to be a great quarterback one day.

3. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

He also sat down with McCoy, CJ Spiller and Earl Thomas. CJ Spiller's was pretty funny. Gruden tells him to "get excited" about the little things and then starts signing the Pointer Sisters. CJ Spiller says he never heard the song and Gruden tells him to write down "Pointer Sisters" and look it up. :D

Gruden's QB Camp: Sam Bradford - ESPN Video - ESPN
    Gruden's QB Camp: Tim Tebow - ESPN Video - ESPN
    Gruden's QB Camp: Jimmy Clausen - ESPN Video - ESPN
    Gruden's QB Camp: Colt McCoy - ESPN Video - ESPN
    Gruden's Camp: C.J. Spiller - ESPN Video - ESPN
    Gruden's Camp: Earl Thomas - ESPN Video - ESPN

4. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

I watched it last night, and it was a great show. One of the best football shows I have seen in a long time.