guard play

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Apr 3, 2004.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

rearing its head again. Okie St is confused with Ga Tech's quickness of the guard play. They beat Duke, Uconn and Texas on the road now ppl see it wasnt a fluke. Sutton's team in foul trouble too.

Coach Brady can you hear me? are you watching this game? Im indirectly talking to you through this thread, coach. I want you to succeed. I have a Brady Bobble Head that is depreciating every second. You have to do something about this now.

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Don't worry Tirk, maybe the recruiting class for this year will come in and save the day :grin:
    Cheers!

3. tirk

damnit! I thought it was a TOM Brady doll not John Brady. Attention to detail....

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Please refrain from pushing Sourdough's "Start" button? Thank you.

5. tirk

start me up and when you start me up I never stop.

6. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

LOL,
    Maybe John will find us a Lamont Roland type and another Juco player down low to salvage the season for next year.

I'm actually trying to be positive because we're stuck with him for now,
    anyway maybe he'll find a way to save his hide.
    I don't want to be negative anymore but It aint looking good, still going to be positive from here on out.

If the only positive that comes out of next year is Brady is gone, so be it...
    But he may be able to save his hide.....

I'm not bashing, I'm just saying its all up to him and looking at the possibilities of what could happen next year.

Maybe Brandon can practice shooting from the perimeter this summer and then switch to sf and become a John Williams of sorts and save us all!

BTW, I don't have to say anything else, Brady has pretty much summed everything up with this recruiting class so far.