Guess who's in Sports Illustrated??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Boondoggie, Jan 20, 2005.

1. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

SI just sent me a letter reminding me that my subscription was about to expire also. Then they called and offered me a reduced price. I told the guy he must be smoking crack and to remove me from their stinking mailing list. I guess that means no swimsuit issue for me.:bncry: SI blows!!

2. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

haha wow that was funny! i almost spit water on my computer screen when i read it.:lol:

yeah the swimsuit issue is the only thing i miss about SI...that and "they said it"/"this weeks sign that the apocolypse..." but even the quality of the swimsuit issue has gone WAY down hill for the past few years. so i really dont even miss that.

3. smoovedog

smoovedog Founding Member

Yeah I currently subscribe to SI, and I will not be renewing my subscription....
    But has anyone not noticed that ESPN is FAR worse at emphasizing their bias to one particular team in ANY sport, espeically college football????? Hell, last week ESPN aired nothing but manning this and manning that, forcing the NE players to come out and say they boycotted ESPN (something I have tried to do for about a year now). Go fox sports.....

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I just wish we could get a different Fox Sports. I get tired of watching Texas HS football highlights. Once in a blue moon they may mention LSU but not often. I wonder what Fox Sports Central airs, if there is such a thing.

5. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I really do enjoy SI and there articles but the amount of young HS kids being put on the cover and in regular articles is absurd.

Tell me about College/Professional sports. Not 15-year-old's

6. Geaux Girl

Geaux Girl Founding Member

Good one!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Geaux Girl

Geaux Girl Founding Member

That was for Rommy Pubberville! That cracked me up!

Could RP be part of
    "Let 'er RiP?"
    Or RIP as in Rest In Peace?