Guilbeau: LSU will still finish 10-2

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by red55, Oct 20, 2009.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Guilbeau is never one to sugarcoat anything . . .

Guilbeau: LSU will still finish 10-2

2. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I really wouldn't mind playing in the Cotton Bowl. I think I would try to make it up there if that is the case.

3. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Well that's the record most of us believed we would reach at the beginning of the season. Unfortunately many have lost faith in that goal due to poor offensive play. Gil being one of our biggest critics must have some insight as to why he believes we will finish 10-2. Hopefully he is right.

4. dudley

dudley oops!

I'd rather Alabama played Nebraska in the Cotton Bowl.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Im there. The last Cotton Bowl was on New Years Day on Jan 1st 2003 at 10:00 a.m. It was freaking cold as hell, and the wind was brutal. All i remember about that game was we were in it until midway through the 3rd, and i remember Chris Simms hitting Roy Williams for a long TD pass and Chris Simms running up the LSU sideline talking ****, if i would have had a gun that day, i would be typing this from Lusteric Jail in Downtown Dallas.

Cotton Bowl will be at the Jerry Dome, and it wont be on the 1st anymore, and will be a mid day game, not a morning game. I think this would be great only if we can't do Sugar Bowl, or Rose Bowl. We would either play OU, Okie State, Nebraska, or Kansas the way things are looking right now. It would really cool to beat OU in Dallas in front of all of those retarded OU fans, and maybe steal a few recruits from that area. Also Bradford may be ready by then. Sam Bradford and OU in Dallas this year, almost 2 quarters, 2 injuries, 2 losses.

6. dudley

dudley oops!

Florida and Boise State in the Sugar. Alabama and Nebraska in the Cotton.

Two dream matchups.

7. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I am not ready to give away the Bama game!!!

Bama Baaaama Bama you can kiss my a*******************!!!!!

:tigereye:

8. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

If we're not going BCS, do me a favor and pray for the Cap One Bowl. Disney and football would be the perfect way to spend Xmas holiday senior year.

9. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Ugh, I remember the Roy Williams show. I wasn't at the game, but he ran all over us. I think I was recovering from a Panic concert the night before and crashed at my buddies fraternity house at Georgia Tech. I was awake for kickoff, but I wasn't real happy.

:eek: I don't guess I knew that. HUGE step up! :thumb:

10. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

He is incorrect concerning punting. We are plus 5 yards against our opponents in punting and plus 10 yards in kickoffs.