Guitar Players Thread

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bengal B, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Mexico, the year isn’t listed.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i had a blackstar mini stack (ht5 head and two 10 inch cabs), and it ruled, but a while back it stopped working right, really pissed me off, and i got new tubes for it and that didnt fix it so i bought an orange tiny terror amp to run into my two blackstar 10 inch cabs. that thing is a sledgehammer. love it.

plus i found my old stupid soundmaker effects pedal with 99 presets from quiet chorus to dying screech space droid, and it is hilarious. i wish more songs had flange effects. flange is cool as shit!

i bought my les paul after working all summer at hi nabor and decades later it is still a glorious work of art, both musically and aesthetically. few manmade objects rival the beauty of nice guitars. maybe those old wooden polished boats. those are beautiful too. a gibson burst and those old boats. mans treasures.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is why my custom minimalist strat i built with only one bridge humbucker and no switches is such a monster. no switches. switches are for homos and dullards. simple wins

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

mexicans are spectacular chefs even in non mexican restaurants. illegal mexicans run every kitchen in new york and always delicious

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Superior Grill is owned by a white man

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i went there with a couple friends and ate what i thought was like 70 bucks worth of food, then when i kindly picked up the tab it was 140. those margaritas must be imported every morning fresh from guadalajara becasue they aint cheap

Bengal B likes this.
  7. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

you say something like this, i think there is hope for you.

then you follow it up with this and stick to my original opinion.

KyleK likes this.
  8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

My daughters violin/fiddle is a pretty beautiful instrument. The intricate hand carving on it and the fact that the back is convex is pretty amazing to me. But I’ll agree that guitars can be beautiful.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I would think the violin would be hard to learn to play. No frets to let you know where to change keys.

onceanlsufan likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

lacquered wood is beautiful in many situations. particularly musical instruments

onceanlsufan likes this.