Gun Control

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Jun 12, 2011.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

The Arizona Department of Safety Officer pulled over pick-up truck owner Mike Murray for a weapons check because of an NRA bumper sticker. When the officer approached the vehicle, the man behind the wheel handed the officer his driver's license, insurance card and concealed carry permit. The officer took all the documents, looked them over and said, "Mr. Murray, I see you have a CCP. Do you have any weapons with you?" The driver replied, "Yes I do. I have a 357 handgun in a hip holster, a .45 in the glove box and a .22 derringer in my boot." The officer looked at Mike and asked, "Anything else?" "Yes. I have a Mossberg 500 12 gauge and an AR-15 in the trunk." The officer asked if the man was driving to or from a shooting range and the man said he wasn't, so the officer bent over and looked into the driver's face and said "Mr. Murray, you're carrying quite a few guns. May I ask what you are afraid of?" Mike locked eyes with the officer and calmly answered, "Not a f...ing thing"

2. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Another one of them damn rednecks the libs on the east and west coast talk about clinging to his guns.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

guns are fun but i dont understand the obsession

4. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Nice. Kinda reminds me of my dad, being a Vietnam vet Marine sniper, he straight up don't give a f***. That man shoots guns every single day of his life. I feel sorry for the dumbass that breaks into that house when dad's home. :lol:

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You wouldn't.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

you are not gonna end up protecting yourself from anything with guns. you are far more likely to hurt yourself. i know negroes want to steal your things, but its no big deal. just let em have your crap if they want to steal it. they are morons and their lives are terrible, who cares.

and we are not gonna form a militia to overthrow the government.

again, guns are fun to shoot, but you can just rent em at the range. you dont need to carry 7 of em in your car, rambo. country boys are not as badass as they think they are. except at eating and watching american idol.

7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Really? Do you place your safety in the hands of Jesus or Uncle Sam?

Ayn Rand loves you

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

i just dont worry about it. i live in a safe area. if i felt like i needed a gun i would move.

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

so Uncle Sam it is.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

really i just use math. the odds are i will never need a gun, so i wont bother with the hassle/responsibility of one.

the same odds apply to you guys, even if you live in places that have much worse crime than i deal with, like baton rouge. and the odds are that a gun you use for defense is more likley to injure you and your family than an intruder.

and i know that everyone says "well not me i know how to handle a gun". everyone also says they are smarter than average and a better driver than average. they dont understand how the world works.