Gun Control

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Many of us in the south were raised hunting. I had my first bb gun to shoot birds at 5. Got a 20 guage pump shotgun at 7 and was deerhunting with a 7mm at 10. Police respond after the fact and look for evidence to try and find the bad guy. If someone breaks in your house they're gone before the cops get there.
    Its not just about protecting your family. It's not just about having guns to hunt. It's about having one because you're an American and if you want it you can have it. You shouldn't have to justify it to anyone. I like my guns. This country can never have what happened to Nazi Germany or communist Russia as long as millions of Americans are armed and willing to make a stand. Another thing, the soviets knew they could never invade America. They knew they would have to fight house to house aginst an armed American public.

2. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I have to agree with Martin here. I am all for second amendment rights and I want people to have their guns, but I don't own a gun and can't imagine I ever will. Not to sound like a little bitch, but guns scare me. I would be a nervous wreck if I had one around my house.

[​IMG]

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If you have a gun and know how to use it and you're not a scared little bitch, your safety is assured.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

so wait a minute, you are saying you aren't a little bitch if you know how to use your gun? Wouldn't you be less of a little bitch if you could resolve the situation without a gun?

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

No. You would be a liberal pussy who cries like a little girl instead of manning up and protecting what's yours.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Fun is addictive, you must know this.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

This is true in most situations. But if you fall into the 10% that can protect themselves efectively, you need the tools.

That's a sissy-boy talking. Criminals are attracted to victims. Act like a victim and you will be victimized for sure. Deterrence works, buddy. We don't have a lot of home invasions in the USA because the perp's know that the shotgun-to-white boy ratio is very high.

Most of us inherit guns and we buy them for hunting or target shooting. I have more guns than I need and I don't care. It's better than having less guns than I need.

I rarely go hunting anymore, never had the patience to be a good hunter anyway. I own shoulder arms to slay targets. The cans and bottle fear me. I own pistols and revolvers because they make my dick bigger.

1 person likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Ok I got you, you need a gun for protection. Makes you more of a bitch in my opinion.

9. joker

joker Founding Member

Why would an inanimate object scare you? It's people you should be scared of.

What are you going to do if someone breaks into your home at 3am intent on harming you or your family? They'll probably have a gun.

Because of massive government spending and QE1&2, hyperinflation is starting. The next few years will see massive inflation and out of control food and gas prices. People will start getting desperate and you will see much more break-ins and civil unrest.

You should buy a gun and get training.

1 person likes this.
  10. joker

joker Founding Member

Criminals use guns. It make you a bitch if you choose a fair fight?