Gun Nut throws in with Al Qaida

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CottonBowl'66, Feb 14, 2004.

1. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/02/13/natl.guard.arrest/index.html

I think that the greatest long-term terrorist threat this country has is from right wing extremists inside our own country. Here is another right wing traitor.

Probably the only thing keeping them from being a well-organized threat is the fact that most right wingers are too stupid to tie their own shoes.

The FBI may still suffer from a lack of Arab and Islamic speaking agents, but it has plenty of white guys, who I hope are well infiltrated in these right wing nut groups.

2. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

I think you are working with at least a five year old playbook Cotton Bowl.
    In a smart move, the Democrats have backed away from attacking Americans exercising 2nd Amendment rights.
    No less a Democratic icon than Jim Carville has noted that the Democrats need to drop the we are scared of guns rhetoric.

3. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

Re: Re: Gun Nut throws in with Al Qaida

I think you need to wake up period. You completely missed the point.

We are not talking about what the Democrats are saying on guns. We are talking about what right wing gun nuts, anti-abortion wackos, and anti-tax lunatics on the right think is happening.

Reality has no effect on them. If it did the Murrah building would still be standing and Tim McVeigh would probably be putting roofs on houses somewhere right now.

4. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

Re: Re: Re: Gun Nut throws in with Al Qaida

I'm sorry, I didn't see where you had a point, I tried to help you by reminding you that you had stranded off the plantation momentarily.
    Thankfully the Democratic Party has dropped the anti-gun rhetoric.
    The Party needed to get away from those social issues and concentrate on economic issues that truly affect Americans.

5. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

A radical left winger scares me a lot more than a right winger
    with a gun.:D