Guys...I am beginning to wonder about TF...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Jan 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Unless you are TE posting a rant/flame thread dedicated towards his nemesis :) ,or you are a new poster with very few posts and are obviously here to cause trouble...... then I do not delete posts.

I don't know brett or really anyone here in person but I am happy to try to help out and keep this forum free of posts by troublemakers. Those troublemakers are generally NOT the 1k+ posters here either.. Well, except for tirk and his ultra high quality p0rn. :grin: :wink:

Those of you who have read my posts over time know that on other forums a lot of MY posts would be deleted. :D I enjoy the freedom this forum allows for the posters participating.

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Look until you become a Moderator, you cant tell people where/when they can post. No one is hijacking your whining thread. :sob:
    I already said I am against censorship. I said that originally. What is it you don't understand? No one is trying to cut you down. You do a fine job of that without my help.
    I am not unsure of anything in this thread. It's not for you to "poll" me personally anyway. I am not required to respond to your thread in the manner you deem appropriate.

It's not Tiger educated's forum, it's Tiger forums. As far as I know we are free to post our opinions, as long as it isn't deemed harmful by those guys you are at odds with. :lol:

You are in fact doing exactly what you accuse the moderators of doing. You are TRYING ( although lamely ) to convince me ( like that's going to happen ) to refrain from posting in this thread. while it's not censorship because you can't delete a post, it is an attempt to make me censor myself?

Good luck with that! :lol:

And no I'm not going to PM you. Please :dis:

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I figured I'd goad him back into it with that last one...JS...Keep going...We're all waiting with baited breath for your manna from heaven...

On a different note...No one is saying that the site's going to hell in a handbasket...

Totally on the contrary...I love the site...I just wonder about its recent direction...

...and to the management-I UNDERSTAND WHY THE RAMAH THREADS WERE DELETED-I promise...

Thanks again to Brett and those Contributors who did help out...

4. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

I believe that this is one of the better forums for any team, on the internet. Other LSU boards either have alot of lame as ses or don't have enough traffic. This site is busy with great threads and rarely (if ever) have really lame posters come on to start smack. This is the exact reason that I contributed the day I registered for this site.

5. LSUGradin99

By the way, did anyone read JSRacingnek's posts in this thread? They were kinda long for a redneck so I figured he must have done a copy/paste from elsewhere! :D :) :)

6. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I agree it made why too much sense for a redneck to have posted! good call! :thumb:

7. LSUGradin99

:grin:

8. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

typo my friend, it happens even to us highly educated neks.
    Carry on, with any luck, you'll might post something really worthy and it won't get deleted.

meanwhile another TE thread sucessfully hijacked. this is kinda fun. LOL :grin:

9. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

u sorta missed something didn't you?

10. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Mission accomplished!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.