Guys! need input on our hotel we booked in

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by N.C.Tiger, Oct 26, 2010.

1. N.C.Tiger

N.C.Tiger We push snow in Style

Hey guys need info on hotel

We are coming home for LSU vs Alabama game and booked room in Drury inn ( think that is its name) listed as newer hotel, but need some local input on this joint. Nobody needs to make reservations at Mikes Seafood, cause Im gonna try to eat all the raw oysters they have. lol

2. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

Never stayed there. The one in New Orleans is pretty cool though. Its at Essen and I-10. Not too far from campus.

3. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Fairly convenient. As long as it has a bed and a bathroom what more could you ask for? :)

4. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

I've stayed in one before. I live about a mile from the one that you are staying. Nice hotel. Continental breakfast. Just off the interstate. You'll enjoy it.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The Dreary Inn in Baton Rouge is a fairly new hotel. Most of them are pretty good.

6. N.C.Tiger

N.C.Tiger We push snow in Style

:geauxtigeCOramprat, I could use a big busty blonde.

Anyway, Thanks for info guys, I feel prety good about the rooms now. hope all have a safe off week and get ready to make some noise in when St. Nick comes into town. :geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige

7. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I'm big, some may think busty and sort of blond. But you aren't my type. lol

Passed by today. There is some Chinese place right there...and a Tire Kingdom within walking distance. Just in case you need a tire for some reason.

The Mall of Louisiana is the next exit over and just down from the mall is Perkins Row with stores, restaurants and a theater. Plenty to do in that area.

1 person likes this.