Hail to the Football Gods in 2011 ... RamahsGhost speaks

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ramahsghost, Jun 10, 2011.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Auburn 1996 ... didn't do a damned thing to start it ... but I sure as hell finished it. I was always bad that way as a young man … reckless beyond reason … but graced with incredible luck … never once arrested for DUI or any felony … only traffic charges of reckless driving (took my 69 Big Block Camaro out once after washing it and was trying to blow dry it at 143 in a 55 zone).

Was drinking moderately that day in Auburn in 1996 ... most of my fifth gone ... having a good time with my 2 buds just walking around, wearing our LSU gear and socializing on a beautiful late afternoon chatting up the local girls looking for fun ... smiled, acted unconcerned when we heard the usual bull **** from the Barners (as always) and we just kept moving and smiling … chatting up the girls and passing the bottle … the girls there never refuse a drink … When lo' and behold ... a nice little gang comes up from behind and starts the usual crap and the talk ... we smile and keep walking saying “nothing” ... then the shoving from behind starts on one of my buds ... he knows I'm packing and just gives me this stare and ignores the dude who shoved him ... we keep walking ... he’s shoved twice and called an LSU mother ****er ... my bud just keeps glancing at me

My hand is under my pullover sweatshirt on my 9mm now ... the three of us keep walking ... we're near this wooded lot … One ****er flies full speed and shoves my bud about 10 feet into the base of this pine tree ... flinging him to the ground and knocking his drink and Bottle of Jack out of his hand ... That’s thrice ... No witnesses and outnumbered 8-3, so these Barners think … Big mistake … the rest run when they see me pistol whip this guy with a quick back hand and my bud gets off the ground in a rage and nearly stomps the guy half to death … We pull my bud off the idiot and we leave the Barner bashed and bleeding and move quickly through the lot and around the back side of a gym next to the stadium ... wouldn't you know it ... my bud’s still in an adrenaline-filled rage and really starts to lose it … we’re all alone and I’m trying to calm him down when he takes his bottle of black jack and makes a friggin’ Molotov cocktail outta the damned thing and before I can grab him … he throws it through this glass window … what a waste of good Jack … We make it inside the stadium … I’m still nervous because my bud’s really going gonzo, cursing and bringing attention to us … They confiscate our last bottle of liquor at the gate … anyway, we get in … what a great game and road win for LSU (19-15) … but something unusual happened … flames from the other side of the stadium … where we were earlier … start coming over the top tier … I look at these two I’m with … No way, nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

The statute of limitations is seven years and I’m glad my crazy days of youth are long over … anyway, the Barners got a new barn out of the deal and no one was hurt … except the azzhole I pistol whipped. I buried my maniac friend three years later (on the Saturday morning before the "cigar game" in 1999) ... is life strange or what ... he drove his sports car off a cliff in Malta

Me and the surviving other bud have never spoke about the incident since ... and we talk LSU FB every week and make games when I'm back home ...

That’s my Fire Game experience with wonderful Auburn fans … draw your own conclusions … I have no conclusions or assumptions regarding that day other than ...

It was just another wild & crazy day when LSU & Auburn played FB ...

1 person likes this.
  2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Maybe he poisoned the Oak trees as well.....just sayin, the gump could be an innocent patsy after all....just like Lee Harvey Oswald !!!

1 person likes this.
  3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

or a spell checker? :thumb:

1 person likes this.
  4. Eq4bits

Eq4bits (Deep East) Texas Tiger

1 person likes this.
  5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

watchootalkinboutwillis?

6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

You two keep it interesting enough, no need to dig up rotting bodies and bring them back.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I actually enjoyed poking TigerEducated with a stick. He was articulate and opinionated, but seriously young and didn't realize that he was full of chit.

Ramah was a hoot. He realized that he was full of chit and made it work for him.

8. ramahsghost

ramahsghost Veteran Member

Hey, dickweed ... it ain't bragging when you walk the walk the way I do!

You're dismissed!

9. ramahsghost

ramahsghost Veteran Member

Hail to the 2011 Football Gods
    by Ramah’s Ghost

A very special football season is nearly here at LSU
    Dreams of championship can once again come true
    TEAM needs your support in every game this season
    Championship in the SUPERDOME is the very reason

Not a Tuscaloosa midget nor an Oregon quacking duck
    Will stop the feared and vaunted Tigers running amuck
    No Ole Miss riverboat gambler no hicks from Tennessee
    Will keep those LSU Tigers from being the best in History

No packs of barking Bulldogs,
    LSU 38, MSU 20

10. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Heaven was created as a rehab for hell goers. Today the investors of heaven are hungry & broke...while Ramah's a billionaire...