Halftime show

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Feb 7, 2011.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

was terrible. The Black Eyed Peas suck ass. I never liked them before, and I like them less now. Slash needs to start doing drugs and drinking alcohol again, he was off rhythm really bad, Fergie's voice is about as melodic as a subway explosion. I could have used a wardrobe malfunction from her, that would have somewhat made up for the disaster that took place at halftime. However, props to the stage crew and lighting guys, they were phenomenal. Usher was tolerable. The rest of it was a complete joke.

2. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I agree. That was a pretty bad half time show.

3. MBTigah

MBTigah Myrtle Beach Tiger Fan

Yeah, it did suck. I mean, I don't remember one as bad as this one, and then throw un the Christina Aguilera execution of the National Anthem and all of a sudden, the music industry looks like a bunch of fools. Sure didn't do anything for me.

4. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

every damned halftime show sucks balls. Wish they would just get rid of it. pack it with commercials so everyone can eat food/pee/whatever and the start eh damned game again.

Wonder if Black Eyed Peas are gonna claim they wrote Sweet Child of Mine now as well. Hell they steal everyone else's music might as well take G'n'R's.

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

there have been a couple that werent half bad (not great, but not suck ass), but last night was a disaster. fergie pissing herself would have been more entertaining than her singing.

and christina aguilera... awful.. freaking awful.

so let's recap the super bowl at jerry world.

1. god hates jerry jones and gave dallas an ice storm, and then snow storm.
    2. workers get injured with ice falling off the roof of jerry world.
    3. ten entrances to the place closed causing three hour waits in line just to get in.
    4. four hundred people with tix turned away because the extra seating wasnt there. seems that the venue forgot to ask the fire marshall if the plans were ok and at last minute the fire marshall said "no dice".
    5. national anthem butchered.
    6. half time show a worse disaster than the ice.

did i forget anything?

6. LaSalleAve

The Ticket thing is a travesty, and that's not Jerry's fault, that is on the NFL.

you know what, I take that back, it's both of their faults, because I know Jerry probably wanted this to be the Super Bowl with the highest attendance.

7. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I want to dig my ear drums out with a pen every time I hear that Dirty Dancing remake from the Black Eyed Peas.

WTF is that?

They are making money hand over fist, but that kind of **** makes me cringe.

8. LaSalleAve

I hear ya. Fergie looked really bad too, she looked like she had been ridden harder than the old mechanical bull at Gilley's in Houston.

9. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Black Eyed Peas suck. I don't understand the musical appeal at all...

10. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

did Christina Aguilera remind anyone else of a very ugly version of Cindi Lauper. And yes I said that right.