Hang Trev Alberts by his nuts campaign

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Aug 22, 2004.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I think we all could agree to this one.

2. Shadeauxcaster

Shadeauxcaster Founding Member

What Nuts?

3. Pastimer

Pastimer Founding Member

It's just hard for me to get so worked up over Trev Alberts, Kirk Herbstreit or any of the other empty-suit, talking-head, ex-jock dodos that the networks try to ram down our throats. They are simply a collection of pretty-boys who are told what to say and how to act, much like politicians. At least for me, the mute button makes them irrelevant. The game's the thing.

4. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Then how about the "Hang Trev Alberts by his nuts and find out who his puppetmaster is" campaign? I wonder if Trev Alberts is also the gimp (Pulp Fiction)? I've never seen Trev and the gimp simultaneously so I think it may be possible.

5. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I like Herbstreit. He's a pretty good analyst I think. Trev is just a dope and good for a laugh at his own expense every week with his supid comments about just about every team in the country, especially Ole Miss. If he ever visits Oxford he will have to be like Fulmer going to Bama and hire the secret service to protect him.

6. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

"Bring out the Trev." "But the trev is sleeping." "Well then I guess your just gonna have to wake him up."