Environment Hanta virus.... another Chinese special

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by watson1880, Mar 24, 2020.

1. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Harder to catch, but far deadlier, the Hantavirus.
    https://www.ibtimes.com/first-hantavirus-death-china-instills-fear-what-you-need-know-2945569

China’s Global Times shared that a man from Yunnan Province died on a bus while returning to Shangdong Province for work last Monday. All the people on the same bus were tested for the Hantavirus, the report claims. Is this another impending virus outbreak that people all over the world should be alarmed?

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Hantaviruses are spread by rodents. They can infect people through contact with saliva, urine, feces, and even by a bite of an infected host. The virus can cause hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (HFRS) and Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS), says CDC. Unlike the deadly COVID-19, HPS could not pass from person to person. The Hantavirus is not communicable and is not airborne.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Actually Hanta has been around for a long time and has had outbreaks in the US for years. I remember one from about 10 or so years in New Mexico.

3. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Yet!

This strain of coronavirus didn’t infect humans until just recently.

watson1880 likes this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It’s been around for years

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You Obama didn't take care of this during his 8 years?

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Do you know why COVID19 is called 19? Hint, 2019.

You figure it out....

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Does anyone think, like I do, that China is putting these viruses out on purpose to engage in biological warfare?

Bengal B likes this.
  9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-buy-chinas-story-the-coronavirus-may-have-leaked-from-a-lab/

"At an emergency meeting in Beijing held last Friday, Chinese leader Xi Jinping spoke about the need to contain the coronavirus and set up a system to prevent similar epidemics in the future.

A national system to control biosecurity risks must be put in place “to protect the people’s health,” Xi said, because lab safety is a “national security” issue.

Xi didn’t actually admit that the coronavirus now devastating large swaths of China had escaped from one of the country’s bioresearch labs. But the very next day, evidence emerged suggesting that this is exactly what happened, as the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology released a new directive titled: “Instructions on strengthening biosecurity management in microbiology labs that handle advanced viruses like the novel coronavirus.”

Read that again. It sure sounds like China has a problem keeping dangerous pathogens in test tubes where they belong, doesn’t it? And just how many “microbiology labs” are there in China that handle “advanced viruses like the novel coronavirus”?

It turns out that in all of China, there is only one. And this one is located in the Chinese city of Wuhan that just happens to be … the epicenter of the epidemic.

That’s right. China’s only Level 4 microbiology lab that is equipped to handle deadly coronaviruses, called the National Biosafety Laboratory, is part of the Wuhan Institute of Virology."

watson1880 likes this.
  10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

From the beginning of this virus getting out of China, I suspected it was purposely released, and I doubt that the Chinese minded killing their own people. Was it designed to be a population control virus? It's very odd how the virus disproportionately kills elderly people.

China already controls birth rates, but those pesky elderly people weren't dying in large enough numbers.

The fact that the virus "escaped" a lab and then "escaped" from China doesn't seem accidental. The fact that Western civilization has shut down is just an added bonus...or was that the Chinese endgame all along?

I live in a city where over 30% of the population is Asian, closer to half of the population in the area of the city I live in. Now, not all of the Asians are Chinese. There are many Indians and Koreans, both of whom are incredibly friendly. My daughters have many Indian and Korean friends; in fact, several of their best friends are Korean. But the Chinese people, especially the adults, don't care for the Americans they live around. Most Chinese kids are only friends with each other, and their parents do NOT want their kids dating American kids.

The Chinese in Plano have been buying up shopping centers and then forcing out non-Chinese tenants with outrageous rent hikes. This has lead to many shopping centers with a number of empty stores, so what's the endgame there? That seems like bad business to me.

Are we at war with China?