HAPPY GAMEDAY!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by joetiger, Sep 10, 2005.

1. joetiger

joetiger Founding Member

I love waking up on these Saturday mornings and having the phone light up with old friends calling from around the country, just to say Happy Gameday, and making calls to long lost friends to offer the same. I got nice and drunk with an old LSU buddy last night and was up at 6:30 this morning ready to get this thing going!

My flight to N.O. was obviously cancelled and I couldn't really take the time to go to Tempe, but now I've got a yard full of folks coming over at 3:00 and I've already got the jambalaya going.

Once I get the yardwork done and sweat out this whiskey that seems to be coating my skin, it'll be time to rev up again.

I married a girl from Colorado and thank the Lord that she has the patience to put up with me on Gameday! (otherwise we probably wouldn't be married.)

That's it, nothing really substantial to report, but I AM FIRED UP!!!

HAPPY GAMEDAY FOLKS!!!!!
    :geauxtige LSU! LSU! LSU! LSU! LSU! LSU! LSU! LSU! LSU! LSU!

2. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Damn straight buddy! I've been waiting all year for tonight... too bad I have to work tonight... I hate being a college student!!!!!!!!!

3. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

That's grounds for quitting.

Tell them you quit and go back tomorrow and tell them you were just playin. Works everytime. :thumb: