Happy to have found ya'll

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MaconGATiger, Oct 29, 2002.

1. MaconGATiger

MaconGATiger Founding Member

New to the forum. Just wanted to say hello and to tell everybody that after last Saturday I'm so glad to have found this place to call home. Great to hear the positive comments about the rest of our season no matter how dark it may have seemed in Auburn. I believe we will survive and play on Dec. 7 about an hour north of me. Far away from Death Valley here in Macon, GA and the forum has let me reconnect. Of course there are a lot of UGA Bulldog fans here but surprisingly also a LOT of Auburn fans which have made my life miserable since the game. I re-learned a lesson that I just keep on forgetting every year. Don't talk trash until the last second ticks off and you get that W. Oh well, easier said than done. Glad to be here.

2. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Welcome MaconGATiger! Glad you found us. I wish it was a happier week but hopefully we'll get back on track and take the West and the SEC Championship.

Stick around and invite all the Tiger fans in Macon to join us.

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome to the board, Macon.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Welcome Macon...

You might find that some AU fans like it better here than at their own boards. That's not a criticism, Chuck. Just an observation.